Resealed figure discovery debate - G.Kurtz Palitoy VC Jawa.

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
TIE Pilot
ESB Palitoy 45 Back
Twin Stem Bubble
Can be traced back to Toytoni (purchased by Delboy)
On List
indentation on bubble
Odd place for Gun. Stuck next to head- Surly a scam would take more care?

IMG_2230_zps7cf10491.jpg

IMG_2231_zpse014fd67.jpg

IMG_2232_zpsbd62e146.jpg

IMG_2233_zpsca2d585b.jpg

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Leia Hoth
ROTJ Palitoy 45 Back
Twin Stem Bubble (Same as TFP except no indentation)
Cannot be traced back to Toytoni (Looks like a shop)
On List
No indentation on bubble

IMG_2234_zps8bd24b41.jpg

IMG_2235_zpsfffa1e62.jpg

IMG_2236_zpsa6adf7d8.jpg

IMG_2237_zps46ac99bc.jpg

IMG_2238_zpsafa0a33e.jpg

spoons

Grand Master
geoffbroccoli said:
Hi Spoons,
Yes, the colour lift as you describe is just the thing I meant. When you say 'gap' on the Lukes Hoth & Bespin, do you mean gap in the sealing (no, they are fully sealed all round to the card) or gap to the bottom of the card from the edge of the bubble seal (yes, about 3mm for the Luke Hoth, 1 1/2mm for the Luke Bespin).
Geoff.

I did mean the gap in the sealing - but just because it isn't there doesn't mean the card is fake

Based on Jason's latest findings it seems that wider bubbles on ROTJ cards are the latest tell, and yours all seem narrower

spoons

Grand Master
lee gray said:
jay4 said:
SPOONS thats exactly why continuous claims of thats a 100% a fake TT should not be banded about by anyone in regards to what they deem to be flaws with such certainty and assurity :wink:

Amen Brother

Although the Toni silence is the most worrying aspect in all of this as defo seems like he has sealed them himself but some may be genuine that are being called his.

I don't disagree in the slightest - but appreciate my ebay sale didn't look that way :)

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
AT-AT Commander
ROTJ Palitoy 65 Back
No Stem Bubble
Cannot be traced back to Toytoni (Bought as part of a collection of C9 random MOCs)
On List
No indentation on bubble

IMG_2239_zps138acdb9.jpg

IMG_2240_zpse7e0c553.jpg

IMG_2241_zps84ef7c52.jpg

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Maulster79 said:
Leia Hoth
ROTJ Palitoy 45 Back
Twin Stem Bubble (Same as TFP except no indentation)
Cannot be traced back to Toytoni (Looks like a shop)
On List
No indentation on bubble

IMG_2234_zps8bd24b41.jpg

IMG_2235_zpsfffa1e62.jpg

IMG_2236_zpsa6adf7d8.jpg

IMG_2237_zps46ac99bc.jpg

IMG_2238_zpsafa0a33e.jpg

Leia Hoth not on list.

cheers Jason

Doomseeker

Jedi Master
Cunting, buggery, bollocking hell........ Finally got round to getting my MOCs down from the loft and checked My Hoth Stormtrooper.......Iron marks all over the bloody thing......

Can post pics if people want to add this to the growing list of evidence. Mine was bought from Memorabilia about 12 years ago...no idea who I bought it from though.

James Simmonds

Padawan
I found a ROTJ Palitoy Hoth Stormtrooper cardback in my collection over the weekend that has a Boots price sticker on it. Would a scan of it be of any use to the discussion as a comparison to the TT ones?

James.

jay4

Jedi Knight
ace said:
jay4 said:
OR toni . arthur & jason :lol: which is plausable

i have to respond to this.

jay4 believe whatever you want but please do not call me crocked or a lier as i am nether, i have given a full statement on all this pages back and its gradually coming out and being proven that what i say happened did in fact happn.

i am on here talking to everyone and i have been up front and very clear on EVER point i have brought up and talked about.

whenever i have said ANYTHING i have delivered proof of what i have said in one form or another, i have been cross examined by over 30 people now and have proven my side of what i say happened many times now.

its very easy to just say whatever comes into your mind and repeat it on here , but i am a real person so please do not keep on accusing me of something i have not done, if you want to ask me something i am more than happy to help you or anyone with info i may have.

you may read things from jealous people from my past about me ?, but nothing of what any of them may have said is true in anyway whatsoever, i have not lived a dishonest life and i am a decent person.

so jay4 please the rumour mongering needs to stop and if anyone wants to actually ask me what the truth is i am more than happy to tell it as it is.

jay4 i am not having a go at you in anyway and i hope you understand that , but what you said about me was offensive and it needed to be cleared up, i do not hold a grudge in anyway to anyone so i hope we can move on, and all work together to try to get a definitive list of the affected figures for everyones sake .

yours

Jason
i wasnt going to reply jason but i thought i should explain,
1stly i didnt call you a liar or crooked i would never clearly pipe up & say that publicly about anyone without hard evidence , EVER! :wink: which is why i IMPLIED it may have been the case in that instant and i can assure you im not the only one who has thought it .:wink: and as i also said i can and will only judge people on the past reputation they have given themselfs :cry: and from what i have heard and read written by others here and elsewhere sadly your reputation more than precedes you and not in too a good way so im sorry if your offended about any doubt as to ironed hoth troopers etc i may have but it stems from the bed you made yourself , i do apologise if im wrong but im sure you understand why people could and would have the right to doubt you

ace

Jedi Knight
jay4 said:
1stly i didnt call you a liar or crooked i would never clearly pipe up & say that publicly about anyone without hard evidence , EVER! :wink: which is why i IMPLIED it may have been the case in that instant and i can assure you im not the only one who has thought it .:wink: and as i also said i can and will only judge people on the past reputation they have given themselfs :cry: and from what i have heard and read written by others here and elsewhere sadly your reputation more than precedes you and not in too a good way so im sorry if your offended about any doubt as to ironed hoth troopers etc i may have but it stems from the bed you made yourself , i do apologise if im wrong but im sure you understand why people could and would have the right to doubt you

yes you did "IMPLIED it" maybe you should grow a spine and just say what you mean rather than imply it and then we are both on a even field and i would have some come back ok your statement.

jay4 how can it be "from a bed i made my self" when i have done nothing ?

just because one or two jealous people said things without any real truth behind it many years ago is its ok to keep on spouting this rubbish without any proof what so ever for years to come ?

jay4 i can defend my self if you give me facts, so go and get some real facts and put them to me and when you cannot fined an thing do the right and decent thing and stop perpetuating a wrong that had been done to me for the past 10 years

i am far from what you think i am jay4 and you do not know me at all.

maybe you should be less closed minded and see there is two sides to everything in life ?

jason

jay4

Jedi Knight
ace said:
jay4 said:

yes you did "IMPLIED it" maybe you should grow a spine and just say what you mean rather than imply it and then we are both on a even field and i would have some come back ok your statement.

jay4 how can it be "from a bed i made my self" when i have done nothing ?

just because one or two jealous people said things without any real truth behind it many years ago is its ok to keep on spouting this rubbish without any proof what so ever for years to come ?

jay4 i can defend my self if you give me facts, so go and get some real facts and put them to me and when you cannot fined an thing do the right and decent thing and stop perpetuating a wrong that had been done to me for the past 10 years

i am far from what you think i am jay4 and you do not know me at all.

maybe you should be less closed minded and see there is two sides to everything in life ?

jason

your right i dont know you or anything about you really jason but one thing i learnt long ago is theres no smoke without fire and theres a lot of smoke around your name :| an awful lot of people seem to doubt your word on anything that much is evident to me as a newbie simply by trawling through reading peoples posts within this very thread alone never mind elsewhere on the net, im not totally sure why but it just seems odd to me that so many people would not trust or dislike you for absolutely nothing as your saying it is and for over 10 years aswel surely that cant just stem from 1 or 2 people being jealous of you as you state, if it is by christ these 2 jealous people done wanders turning hordes of people against you as it seems to be very widespread :?: i do realise that sometimes the masses could be wrong and there are 2 sides to every story tho and people can be wrongly judged so i keep an open mind hence i qouted "the jurys out on this ie you with me" and i implied you may have been involved in very early ironing bubbles but i DIDNT factually say you were but it was plausable ! you could be a great bloke and probably are but sadly thats not the way your potrayed :cry: and i like most people trust no one who is painted with a bad rep which has lasted so long no matter how that came about allthough im not sure how yours actually came about :wink: this combined by the greatest numbers seen in ironed bubbles seen in circulation today are hoth stormies and you had 500 of these i think in the very early 90s i read here during a period where you were involved in some way with both of the now accused arthur bailley and toni ,so for me or anyone to think you may have been involved wrightly or wrongly more so with hoth stormies isnt beyond belief for people to think especially in the current climate when everyones paranoid and doubting moc left right and centre
and i can assure you one thing i dont lack in is spine :twisted: ive plenty of that
anyway thats enough of this crap with me and you spamming thethread .back to the real matter here

itfciain

Grand Master
I have to admit that I am struggling to see what JJ is being accused of here.

TT sold these items directly or indirectly to pretty much everyone affected - the only cases of JJ selling these is way back when. TT is the one we need to be focusing on here - and if there was any involvement from JJ then surely TT or someone would 'out' JJ

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Would appreciate someone looking at those pics I posted yesterday and tell me what I suppose to be looking for.

The seals are the same as the non-toytoni ones and don't have that adisive look.

Most are from 15 years ago.

Does anyone have a TFP 45a? and can post pictures?

In other words- back on topic! :|

Alas-1

Padawan
Put this **** to bed TONI and give us the info everyone NEEDS!
You can end all this right now and save the hobby you've been a part of for decades... Whether you like SW or not.

It's THAT simple

:oops:

PS no one answered on where he got all those Meccano Jawas from? lol

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Alas-1 said:
Put this **** to bed TONI and give us the info everyone NEEDS!
You can end all this right now and save the hobby you've been a part of for decades... Whether you like SW or not.

It's THAT simple

:oops:

PS no one answered on where he got all those Meccano Jawas from? lol

There have been factory cases of meccano jawas kicking about from multiple sources for years, so no problem with them.

cheers Jason

wbobafett

Jedi Knight
My last attemp to contribute sth here I guess :lol:

I have notice on all these MOC pictures shown that all original cardbacks have two signs from the heat sealing process and machine:

german22.jpg

Check out more cardbacks here:
http://s487.photobucket.com/user/mike-skywalker/library/German%20ESB%20Cardbacks?sort=9&page=1

The question would be now:

CAN ONE OR BOTH OF THESE SIGNS BE SEEN ON SEALED ORIGINALS???

I think I have seen them on some of Fernandos but its hard not having them in hands I guess!

Maybe the white inne line is the key!??!?! On original seals it looks like a imprint from the heat sealing machine/form. Between the line and the seal there is often some space..like lifting a bit...
This white line can be maybe seen on MOCs???

Anyone??

Just an idea though.....

Wolff

geoffbroccoli

Youngling
Yes, the white line/colour lifting inside the bubble edge is evident on 3 of my childhood original sealed palitoys, and not on my later purchase suspect ones...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom