Pomse2001 Collection Updated 16-09-2023

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Page one is updated.

It was time to update my thread after a long time with no updates. I have removed all my pictures and added 2 new updated pictures from
the shelves that is okay in my collection. I will update this thread with more pictures very soon :D

x-wingMark

Jedi Master
Hi Lars,

Looking forward to seeing your updated pictures. Looking at the update on page one we know where all the a wing pilots and imperial gunners are. :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
x-wingMark said:
Hi Lars,

Looking forward to seeing your updated pictures. Looking at the update on page one we know where all the a wing pilots and imperial gunners are. :lol:

Thanks mark for the kind words as always :lol: Some of them are variants and then I also army build on them :D

I am glad the pictures work again, I will try to take some more pictures today :D

Dannymanic

Padawan
Great collection there Lars & very nice focus of Last 17 figures & Power of the Force boxed sets! :) You've gone for a very expensive multiple figure focus which would bankrupt me! :D

Woolyniner

Jedi Knight
Great display Lars, it's great to see a POTF focus to give the viewer a vibe of what that range would have looked like at the time of release.

stormcab

Sith Lord
Nice one. That Power Of The Force Logo on boxed ships is definitely the better looking. Solid collection.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Dannymanic said:
Great collection there Lars & very nice focus of Last 17 figures & Power of the Force boxed sets! :) You've gone for a very expensive multiple figure focus which would bankrupt me! :D

Yes it is an expensive focus, but I have been lucky to buy most of it in the 00 when it was much cheaper and the rest I have bought for a good price from friends or found them in childhood lots. Thanks for the very kind words :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Woolyniner said:
Great display Lars, it's great to see a POTF focus to give the viewer a vibe of what that range would have looked like at the time of release.

Thanks mate for the kind words :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
stormcab said:
Nice one. That Power Of The Force Logo on boxed ships is definitely the better looking. Solid collection.

Yes the POTF logo is one of the better looking, thanks for the kind words :wink:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
A little update of my R2-D2 cardback focus on page 1, as some of you know I have a focus on cardbacks and moc, unfortunately I do not have any R2-D2 on moc yet :(

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Clarkspie&chips said:
Those POTF body rigs and playsets are excellent but what a crime to obscure them with Ewoks!

:lol: I do not know where to place those ewoks there is not room for one more figure on that shelf, I used a lot of time to find room for all my potf figures on that shelf :lol:

Top Bottom