Please Delete

Palifan

Sith Lord
Well that's a rare sight to see :eek:

Fantastic looking run you've put together and it looks like they're all very high grades from what I can tell. I remember when you first joined and were trying to complete this run so hats off to you for completing it so quickly (I'm not sure if the 30 back Boba Fett is something that you would even stitch to if one turned up but maybe a 41 back would work?).

This is a real achievement and looking forward to seeing them on display :D

Edit - Just noticed the grade descriptions which makes it even more impressive with the grades you managed to put together for the run.

Ian

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
A wonderful collection and a tremendous achievement! Congratulations on assembling it and thank you for sharing it with the forum :)

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
Thanks Guys.

I have to say Thank You to Jon Aves, Gary Smith and Nick Dykes in there help in putting the collection together.

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Pleasure to help out mate :D

Fantastic achievement Anthony, v well done to u :!:
I am v glad u perceived with patience and didn't give up :!: Now u can sit back a little and enjoy it :D

Just keep at it with the others ur looking for.

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
I think it needs to b highlighted that u guys r looking at a collection of MOCs all factory sealed and graded v highly :!: we r talking 80s 85s and even a couple of 90s :!: :!: There r a couple in here that r unique because of their grades :!: 8)

Serious achievement Anthony.

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
Thanks Jon, I didn't realise how rare this stuff has become until I started collecting it again.

I hope I get the opportunity to complete the set with a 30 Back Fett but only time will tell.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Amazing run you have put together, it's hard enough going for the Kenner debut run, but Palitoy! :shock:

Thanks for sharing your collection. 8)

olisuds

Sith Lord
Wow what an incredible achievement to put together a run of SW & ESB Palitoy debut cards in such nice condition.

Wreck-It Ralph

Jedi Master
Thanks for all the positive feedback guys.

I am not sure what was released first I presume the Vinyl Cape as I always believed the Vinyl Cape was a design mistake that was quickly rectified with the introduction of the Cloth Cape.

I have not focused on variations like the Vinyl Caped Jawa, Large Head Han, 30 Back Leia & Luke Bespin B Cards as I see them all as variations and although nice to have are not necessary in completing my Debut MOC run hence the reason my main focus is on acquiring a 30 Back Fett as that will complete my Palitoy Logo'd Debut Run.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom