PIX UK 1970s Shreddies, Walls and Dairylea transfers

Munki

Youngling
Here are some pictures of the transfers that came with Shreddies in 1978, Walls Sausages (2 given away with LookIn comic as a teaser), Wimpy burger bar and then to round it off Dairylea. There were a couple of Jedi ones that I haven't snapped - I think they came with the weekly comic - 2 different ones.

Shreddies - I don't have any complete boxes but do have the backs of the boxes (a set of unused as well as used) - they came in two sizes. I chomped my way through so much of this with my brother and it was the cause of several scraps I'm sure. I have empty boxes from the other transfers they did, Superman, Black Hole, Battlestar Galactica, ET but not Star Wars - kick myself now! If anyone has any of the boxes that are complete do let me know.

Dairylea; they did a promotion for Empire Strikes Back that you could send away for - fairly common (well used to be, at collectors fairs etc). There were a couple of different scenes on the backs of the round boxes and inside was a transfer sheet. I'll post images another time if there is interest in those.

Jon

Attachments

• UK Shreddies Dairylea Winpy stickers.jpg
    UK Shreddies Dairylea Winpy stickers.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 131
  • UK SW 1978 Shreddies boxes.jpg
    UK SW 1978 Shreddies boxes.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 132
  • UK Walls letraset.jpg
    UK Walls letraset.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 130
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom