PETE GOWDY'S WORLD CUP 2014 PREDICTIONS LEAGUE!!

PGowdy

Grand Master
c5347782-4a1d-47f1-a022-0fda65bddb09_zps9d628de0.jpg

Many of you here already play my Premier League predictions league and a few of you played the Euro 2012 Predictions league so you'll basically know how it works tho there are a few new additions this year so be sure to read the 'how to play' rules and regs in the "about" section of Facebook. (You don't have to be a member of FB to play)

In short it's a pay-to-play football predictions game, all done by email, that i have been running for 8 years now including 2 Euro tournaments and the last World Cup.
Entry fee is £20 and ALL money goes to cash-prizes for 1st, 2nd and hopefully 3rd place finishers.

It's easy to play and a hell of a lot of fun. Makes the whole tournament SO much more exciting. 8) :D

If you're up for playing just say so here. If you've never played before then PM me your email address.

I'lll go into more in depth detail as things progress.
If you're a face booker please like the page. Most updates will be added there and it'll be a lot easier to keep up with things.

https://www.facebook.com/petegowdysworldcup2014predictionsleague

PGowdy

Grand Master
Dark Sith Lord said:
Hey Pete. Put me down for a spot. I need to defend my title from Euro 2012. I seem to do much better at this then the Premier League. 8)

Yeah, there's a lot more luck involved. :lol:

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
PGowdy said:
Dark Sith Lord said:
Hey Pete. Put me down for a spot. I need to defend my title from Euro 2012. I seem to do much better at this then the Premier League. 8)

Yeah, there's a lot more luck involved. :lol:

:lol: :lol: Yeah I am not so sure I can be as fortunate as I was in the Euros tho!. Almost every match went may way in some way at that tournament :shock:

PGowdy

Grand Master
Any more for this?? Only 8 days to go now. It's a lot of fun and anyone who's into football in any way would be mad not to get involved.
Drop me a pm if you want in.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Still debating it. May give it a miss as I'm feeling even more lazy than usual, but if I do decide to go for it I'll fire you over the money.

PGowdy

Grand Master
weasel said:
Still debating it. May give it a miss as I'm feeling even more lazy than usual, but if I do decide to go for it I'll fire you over the money.

Haha, man that is lazy!

mumbo

Sith Lord
I'm in I'm in!! just need to look at the format and work out what I have to do which looks like a little more than the Premier League one, star players....what's that all about :?:

PGowdy

Grand Master
mumbo said:
I'm in I'm in!! just need to look at the format and work out what I have to do which looks like a little more than the Premier League one, star players....what's that all about :?:

It's not too complicated. (Liam managed it :lol: )
I'll send you an email all about star-men.

Pete.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom