PBP Rebel Soldier with Metallic Weapon

Leigh77-85

Padawan
Hi guys.

I have a PBP Rebel Soldier in near mint condition with just a couple of small marks on the back of one leg.

It is the pale face version chocolate brown and has the blue metallic gun.

I bought it a couple of years ago and noticed the prices seem to be quite varied on E Bay.

Two sold in November 2015 for £692 and £658 described as near mint although I think mine looks nicer, and most recently one described as mint sold for £908 a couple of weeks ago.

Is it worth grading do you think and what would be a fair price?

I would much rather sell it on here to a proper collector.

Thanks

Leigh

Droopy

Padawan
Hi there, welcome to the forum.

I think you'll get a lot of interest on here for that figure, as you can tell from prices it's a popular variant.

Post some pics up and you'll get a good idea of price in no time.

walkie

Sith Lord
Firstly face colour is important, is yours PINK, WHITE/PINK or CREAM?

Secondly condition is important.

Thirdly, pic please :)

Leigh77-85

Padawan
Hi it is a pale face so I would describe it as white or maybe cream. It is in lovely condition. I can't work out how to upload a picture as it saya from my iphone the file is too big. Any ideas? Thanks

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Leigh77-85 said:
Hi it is a pale face so I would describe it as white or maybe cream. It is in lovely condition. I can't work out how to upload a picture as it saya from my iphone the file is too big. Any ideas? Thanks

Download the pic to photobucket (there is even an app to do that bit on your iPhone), then copy and paste the image files code into a post

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom