• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 751
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 757

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
I think you have recently spoken to nick (hoth rebel). He had recently sold one so he probably has the best grasp of the market.

Take your time. It's one of the tougher palitoy 12 backs to get and worth a lot of money.

Hothrebel

Jedi Master
This does look as good as one I sold recently .I would say between 3.8k to 4.5k
I suppose it depends on how long you are prepared to wait.But they don't come up for sale often especially in this sort of condition.

Palifan

Sith Lord
That's a great example and I'm sure it won't stick around long once up for sale ( even at 4.5k). Is there any chance you could take a close up picture of the light saber? For a while now I've noticed that all the A backs have a chiseled flat tip on the thicker shaft where it meets the thinner tip but can't quite tell if yours is the same or rounded. No worries if you can't but it would be interesting to know.

Best of luck with it - Ian

80s_collector

Padawan
Thanks guys, I did speak to Nick and he did give me the idea I should get around 4k plus for it.
It will be put on a for sale thread this evening, so who knows......its quite exciting all this...Lol

I will be listing more carded figures, 12 backs etc over the coming weeks, many in this condition.

To handle these items again is bringing back great memories from my collecting and dealing days.
I feel 20 again Lol.....

I will be buying another Ford Cosworth next Lol...

Richard_H

Grand Master
On the 12a on the back the xwing and tie are advertised with lights and sound. This is omitted on the 12b.

Search for Palitoy Cardbacks to find Jason Smith's palitoy cardback guide.

Rebel_Runner

Jedi Master
Can I just say I'm very impressed that you have decided to offer this piece for sale on SWFUK. It makes a refreshing change for someone to seek, listen to and take heed of the advice of the forum and further more offer it for sale to the community, putting the hobby first before greed. You could have chosen to sell it on eBay or some other means of highest bidder auction only to be purchased by some "investor" rather than a collector and lover of vintage SW. But you didn't! You chose to keep it in the community, and for that I respect you.

Hope the sale goes well, as others have already said I don't see this taking long to sell. it's a fine example, well out of my league but if my lotto numbers come in you can rest assured you'll be getting a PM from me...so keep an eye on your inbox :wink: :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom