Outatime Collectables UK

Doomseeker

Jedi Master
outatime_zps1ef14131.jpg

Hi All,

Hope this is the best place to drop this. I've started taking buying and selling older toys more seriously and as such have started a facebook page to drive awareness and started listing many items on the bay. I've traded with quite a few of you guys now so hope you feel I can be trusted, my ebay feedback is pretty good too.
I'm looking to sell (and buy) a wide range of toys from Starr Wars, M.A.S.K, Thundercats, Care Bears, old board games etc....

It would be great if any of you were so inclined to "like" my facebook page to start driving awareness and to take a butchers at my ebay page. Of course if any of you see anything you like let me know through the forum and I can take it off ebay and sell to you direct.
Also if any of you are looking to off load any old toys at sensible prices that would be great too, just drop me a PM either through here on on my Facebook page.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OutatimeCollectablesUk

ebay: http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/outatime_uk_collectables/

Cheers
Doomseeker (Gary)

PGowdy

Grand Master
Great stuff Gary. Selling on ebay became my full time job and career 2 years ago and altho most people thought i had a screw loose and the first few months were tough, it was the best decision i ever made.
The banner and logo look great and are an important start in taking yourself seriously and have others take you seriously. It was one of the first things i did too.
If you ever need any tips get in touch and i'll do my best to help.
Good luck with it all.

Pete.

jasdev999

Jedi Master
Welcome to this forum Gary...great logo/graphics.

SWFUK is the best place to buy and sell vintage SW...(not evilbay, but that's only my opinion)

Pm'ed for 4LomsX2 and Tripod gun if not alrady sold.

Doomseeker

Jedi Master
Bump.
Quite a few new bits added to the shop today including a loose Ecto 1, various boxed M.A.S.K toys, some loose MOTU figures and some girls toys.
Pm me if you see anything you're interested in.
Cheers
Gary

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom