Other Vintage Collections

spoons

Grand Master
You should be able to get £5 for it sold on its own. One of the more common space helmets

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Is there anyone on here that would like this helmet before I put it up on eBay?
Will be at FF in August so can hand deliver.
PM me if you would like it.

Jaguar180180

Padawan
Anyone collect thunder cats any knowledge on what my lion-o is worth? Been looking all over but info is a bit thin on the ground.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    124.3 KB · Views: 56
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    100.7 KB · Views: 50
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    107.2 KB · Views: 53
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    101.6 KB · Views: 53
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    152.8 KB · Views: 51
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    158 KB · Views: 51

subzero

Sith Lord
What an awesome MOC. :) :)

From what I remember about a year ago I seen one listed on ebay for about £250+ I think, whether it's worth that or not though I don't know.

Jaguar180180

Padawan
subzero said:

From what I remember about a year ago I seen one listed on ebay for about £250+ I think, whether it's worth that or not though I don't know.
Thanks for the reply I'm having some real trouble tracking down any values for it cos not many are for sale or have been sold.maybe that's a good thing :D

subzero

Sith Lord
Jaguar180180 said:
subzero said:

Thanks for the reply I'm having some real trouble tracking down any values for it cos not many are for sale or have been sold.maybe that's a good thing :D

No probs, I don't know much about Thundercats but yeah it's a pretty rare figure from what I remember, plenty of loose complete ones to find but MOC is much harder, more value for you there then. :D

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Think this is a 1986 series 2 release lion o (series 1 being 1985) they do command decent prices, but like anything else hard to price this day and age.
Very nice indeed, maybe look at a Thundercats collector forum and ask some advice on there.

Jaguar180180

Padawan
Michael Sith said:
Think this is a 1986 series 2 release lion o (series 1 being 1985) they do command decent prices, but like anything else hard to price this day and age.
Very nice indeed, maybe look at a Thundercats collector forum and ask some advice on there.
Managed to find info on the figure itself year release and maker and such,just no prices about for it.think il have to join an American group and ask.

db94

Sith Lord
Supporter
Six million dollar man. 1st toy I really remember getting as a kid. Probably because it would have been the first TV tie in toy and I loved the show.

So chuffed to have this again, definitely my favourite toy.

Attachments

• IMG_20180702_102616.jpg
    IMG_20180702_102616.jpg
    161.4 KB · Views: 34

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Love the Six Million Dollar Man, congrats looks in great condition as well 8)
Denys F as well
Gentlemen, We Can Rebuild Him. We have the technology. We have the capability to make the world's first bionic man. Steve Austin will be that man..... :D

Along with EK on his stunt cycle these are iconic from my childhood great pick up bud

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Michael Sith said:
Love the Six Million Dollar Man, congrats looks in great condition as well 8)
Denys F as well
Gentlemen, We Can Rebuild Him. We have the technology. We have the capability to make the world's first bionic man. Steve Austin will be that man..... :D

Along with EK on his stunt cycle these are iconic from my childhood great pick up bud
That Six Million Dollar Man is in great condition, congratulations.
Yes Michael, the Six Million Dollar Man intro brought back some great memories!

spoons

Grand Master
db94 said:
Six million dollar man. 1st toy I really remember getting as a kid. Probably because it would have been the first TV tie in toy and I loved the show.

Nice! A classic toy 8)

Palifan

Sith Lord
Great look six million dollar man as the others have said. I picked one up a few years ago myself in similar condition as my childhood one is very well played with (but at least I still have it and the engine block). I loved watching this show growing up, it was such a massive hit with the kids back int eh day and I remember all of my mates having something from this line.....well up until SW was released :D

Ian

bosk70

Jedi Master
Supporter
db94 said:

loved this toy as a kid, all I have left now is the circuit boards, don't know why that all I have left just as strange is that I only have evil kenevil helmet :) where did all these lost toys go, don't remember breaking this it was just ruthless mums and dreaded jumble sale boxes way back when as my MAC mountain went AWOL about the same time :)
always remember looking through steve's eye, had his rocket too, my sister had the bionic woman but remember that, that was a bit crap with just a bag and maps

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
What a terrific Six Million Dollar Man! I had the same one as a child, and really weirdly, I too now only have the two circuit boards left! I know why I've held onto them as an adult, but I have no idea why I did so as a child :lol:

All My Circuits.jpg

Anyway, thanks for sharing such a wonderful toy :)

bosk70

Jedi Master
Supporter
Snaketibe said:
What a terrific Six Million Dollar Man! I had the same one as a child, and really weirdly, I too now only have the two circuit boards left! I know why I've held onto them as an adult, but I have no idea why I did so as a child :lol:

All My Circuits.jpg

Hello Snaketibe snap but my one seems to be longer than yours :lol: was my one the leg one so long ago I can't remember, found my old 6mdm track suit badge and kenevils helmet as well :)

Attachments

• DSCF0660.JPG
    DSCF0660.JPG
    102.9 KB · Views: 74

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
bosk70 said:
Snaketibe said:

All My Circuits.jpg

Hello Snaketibe snap but my one seems to be longer than yours :lol: was my one the leg one so long ago I can't remember, found my old 6mdm track suit badge and kenevils helmet as well :)
Hi Bosk70 (Matt, right?), Cool photo! My own Six Million Dollar Man was the one which came with the engine block, and it only had removable circuit boards in his right arm, which got covered up by that flesh-coloured rubber sleeve that broke really easily! However, they made many different Steve Austin figures, so I'm quite sure they will have probably made one with circuit boards in his legs as well. I'm not 100% sure, but I think mine was one of the earlier ones. I know another came with a steel girder rather than an engine block, but I never owned that one :-(

Thanks.

Jeremy

bosk70

Jedi Master
Supporter
Snaketibe said:
bosk70 said:
Snaketibe said:

All My Circuits.jpg

Hi Bosk70 (Matt, right?), Cool photo! My own Six Million Dollar Man was the one which came with the engine block, and it only had removable circuit boards in his right arm, which got covered up by that flesh-coloured rubber sleeve that broke really easily! However, they made many different Steve Austin figures, so I'm quite sure they will have probably made one with circuit boards in his legs as well. I'm not 100% sure, but I think mine was one of the earlier ones. I know another came with a steel girder rather than an engine block, but I never owned that one :-(

Thanks.

Jeremy

Hello Jeremy and Michael
I also had the early engine block one, i was sure this came from it , had a quick look on the link Michael, thanks, and could not see a close up of the boards, I also had the repair station as well maybe it came with that all good fun thou, think i will put the patch on my shirt tomorrow and see if anyone at work notices it :)" bustin steve austin" as i think the saying went back in the day :D

Top Bottom