Opinions on this Lili Ledy Darth Vader MOC with issues

Paul Armory

Padawan
Guys I do appreciate you opinions on this. What would you think it's worth? I have a feeling this unique has changed hands a few times already. Autograph, missing top of bubble and the obvious card condition. I'd like to add it but I'm iffy on the asking price at present :roll:
Thanks in advance!

vader1_zps495e714c.jpg

vader2_zps73f9871a.jpg

vader3_zpsf7d67c90.jpg

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
tundra9 said:
can the figure be removed? If so I'd say $600-750

Wow..probably true...but with cut bubble...creases and all that damn scribble on it...I was thinking $200 tops...but then again...Ledy is not my bag.

tundra9

Sith Lord
tiefighterboy said:
tundra9 said:
can the figure be removed? If so I'd say $600-750

Wow..probably true...but with cut bubble...creases and all that damn scribble on it...I was thinking $200 tops...but then again...Ledy is not my bag.

And here I was thinking I was low because of the autograph... Ledys can be all over the place though, especially when it comes to bubble issues like that

walkie

Sith Lord
Value wise, there have been 2 card backs sold recently on ebay. One was relisted as the seller is plagued by dodgy(?) bidders on a few of his most recent auctions.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Wars-Vintage-Lili-Ledy-Darth-Vader-30-Back-Cardback-Rare-Variant-/301473102689?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item4631327b61&nma=true&si=icdzU8RdGlAqj2NyFDDfZYq%252B174%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Wars-Vintage-Lili-Ledy-Darth-Vader-30-Back-Cardback-Rare-Variant-/301437007682?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item462f0bb742&nma=true&si=icdzU8RdGlAqj2NyFDDfZYq%252B174%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

The next one in my opinion is better condition....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Wars-Vintage-Lili-Ledy-Darth-Vader-30-Back-Cardback-Rare-Variant-/301394450483?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item462c825833&nma=true&si=icdzU8RdGlAqj2NyFDDfZYq%252B174%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

So a card value of $112 - $180. Yours has a partial bubble but the signature spoils the card for most collectors.

Figure wise these vary from $30-$50 and on a good day can hit $75-$80

So TFB's $200 imo is a pretty good valuation.

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
Well played Todd... 8)

Just wondering though, would lighter fluid remove the autograph :wink: :lol:

those silver pens are funny things... you never know.

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
JuniorChubb said:
Well played Todd... 8)

Sand Paper works well....no chemicals involved. :lol:

JuniorChubb

Sith Lord
tiefighterboy said:
JuniorChubb said:
Well played Todd... 8)

Surely wet 'n dry paper is more in vogue at the moment... :wink:

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
JuniorChubb said:
tiefighterboy said:
JuniorChubb said:
Well played Todd... 8)

Surely wet 'n dry paper is more in vogue at the moment... :wink:

Gasoline and a scrubby pad.

aussiejames

Sith Lord
walkie said:
. One was relisted as the seller is plagued by dodgy(?) bidders on a few of his most recent auctions.

The seller has had suspicious 'shill' bidding occurring for well over 6 months , at least two 'buyers' p***s (162) & _ ***y (10) have bid up at least a dozen items, won & not paid and have never been blocked/banned. No feedback left other than positive feedback from _***y (10) for items that were relisted. Jose chooses to do nothing about it.......

10891807_10155103320925188_3230653054792195164_n.jpg

these were advertised at $350 each.

walkie

Sith Lord
Dark Sith Lord said:
Grant_C said:
That autograph....... :shock:

I was thinking the same Grant. Why on earth would you autograph such a piece?! :?

I don't think Dave Prowse gives a **** as long as he gets his autography fee :lol:

aussiejames said:
The seller has had suspicious 'shill' bidding occurring for well over 6 months , at least two 'buyers' p***s (162) & _ ***y (10) have bid up at least a dozen items, won & not paid and have never been blocked/banned. No feedback left other than positive feedback from _***y (10) for items that were relisted. Jose chooses to do nothing about it.......

Thanks for the clarification AJ, I know your one of the people affected by this suspicious activity.

Paul Armory

Padawan
Ya that autograph is a shame. not my cup of tea for sure! :cry: It does make me wonder though if it was done after the card was put through Hell? Someone may have just said screw it? Not holding my breath on that question and no knowing until the named person "Martin" can be asked I suppose.

Paul Armory

Padawan
aussiejames said:
walkie said:
. One was relisted as the seller is plagued by dodgy(?) bidders on a few of his most recent auctions.

Oh ya that's right James we were discussing that recently about the shill bidding with Jose's sales and look who the winner was. When that auction, from Nov., was posted I didn't look at the seller let alone the bidders :roll:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom