Odd R5-D4 Variant??

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Two things I get from this:

1. Research and knowledge pays off

2. I wish I could be bothered to put the hours into eBay rather than just paying market price for everything.

Although I'm sure Iain disagrees with no 2 ;)

Oh, and please stop posting auctions of chewy in yodas jacket now.

aussiejames

Sith Lord
mr_palitoy said:
Has to said, every rare cardback auction on eBay I've been involved with in the last few years has been outed on this forum within a day. Didn't mind so much this time as I lost out. But on the other occasions where I've won I've been dismayed to see the auction links posted up here so quickly.

Jason
I remember this one
P1020749.jpg

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
mr_palitoy said:
Has to said, every rare cardback auction on eBay I've been involved with in the last few years has been outed on this forum within a day. Didn't mind so much this time as I lost out. But on the other occasions where I've won I've been dismayed to see the auction links posted up here so quickly.

Jason

Jason, if it happens again, drop one of us Mods a PM and we will delete the offending link. Also worth PM-ing whoever posted it and asking them to take it down as well.

itfciain

Grand Master
Looks like the seller has already been receiving offers of double the money - apparently he is going to honour the auction though

Richard_H

Grand Master
This piece was discussed on one of the fb groups a couple of days ago. A few guys suggested it was a custom R5. Looks like they were trying to drive off the competition.

walkie

Sith Lord
itfciain said:
Looks like the seller has already been receiving offers of double the money - apparently he is going to honour the auction though

where have you seen that Iain?

poncho

Grand Master
whats the market rate for a loose uzay r5d4 anyway? do you think had this thread not been started the buyer would of got it cheaper?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom