New guy and I need some advice

windshear

Padawan
Dear all

I am new here. I am looking for information on value and also ways to sell my Star Wars collection.

Is Ebay the best place to sell you think?

What about the "Final frontier"?

All the best Boaz

walkie

Sith Lord
Photos would help value your collection.

Selling as a job lot will net you less then individually, but the latter will take longer.

You joined this forum for a reason so you must have thought alreasdy this was the best place to sell ;)

Don't accept for first offer, without a second opinion !!

windshear

Padawan
I came here because you guys seem pro :)

I would love to sell here, but I thought maybe Ebay reaches farther?

The final frontier's prices are outragious, but if they are willing to pay up big time, then maybe I should contact them?

I would like for you to evaluate my things and help me set a fair price for both me and the buyer. After all this is my life collection, I've held on to it since the 90s. And I will post pictures no doubt about that!

thanks for your help so far!

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Welcome, like Walkie says, you've come to the right place - rest assured.

Sure ebay might seem like a good place to sell but it can also be very risky, and it's populated by morons (largely).

First of all, post some pics of what you have, not individual shots, just a couple of pics of everything, we can tell you then if you have any rarities.

Some of the guys one here will pay handsomely for pieces they need for their collection - and there will be no rip off fees like ebay. It's fairly transparent on here and you'll get market value or very close to it.

Final Frontier's prices may seem outrageous but you'll get nowhere close to what they ask for their items, they have to make a profit after all and especially if you sell in bulk.

Good luck with your sales and here's hoping you have some original Helix stuff, a boxed diecast Tie Bomber and a boxed ESB Boba Fett 12" :wink:

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Hi and welcome, sling ebay, slap some photo's on the valuation thread and see what response you get. Good luck with it all. :) :)

steve obi wan

Sith Lord
Supporter
As the guys said you need to post some photos in the valuation section of the forum . Conditions and rarity will affect the prices .

eBay is getting worst see my other post ! :twisted:

Bonsai_Tree_Ent

Jedi Master
Boaz, most figures in played with condition are only worth couple of £... however there are exceptions so if you post a pic showing everything you have, including weapon items, then we can let you know if you have any rare ones.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom