New Ghostbusters movie

Cymonguk

Padawan
Richard_H said:
I think it may be ok actually. I don't mind 4 women being the main leads, it's something different. The jokes are dated but it is a reboot of an 80s movie.

Generally I would agree with you, I actually thought the idea of 4 women characters night make it interesting. I dont even have any buy into those comedians (having never seen any of them before), but people thought TFA was lazy, comparatively it makes this look old hat. This seems to be the same story, except swapping women for men. Women actors deserve way better than that, they could have done a similar thing to TFA, given the women there own characters and used the originals as references. imight attempt to watch it on Prime or something in the future, not holding out much hope though!!

Clawrence

Jedi Knight
:shock: Another shocking reboot....the only thing that might be it's saving grace is apprarenly the original Ghostbusters cast will be making cameo appearances​, so it might be worth watching just for that. At least they kept the theme music :D

Dorsetmark

Jedi Master
Why do this to me :shock:
I will have to watch it, then it will ruin how much I love the original :cry:
Even the trailer looks crap and that's probly the best bits :?

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
mr_palitoy said:
Yes its true this film has no dick

:)

Jason

:lol:

The lack of dick ain't the issue (if we're being all PC about it) but having seen the trailer twice I will eat my own eyeballs before watching it. Utter shite.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Should we understand the movie like it is a Ghostbusters 3 movie ?

30 years after the old guys saved the world from ghosts, then the ghosts is back and a new team of ghosthunters is ready to fight them ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom