My Stuff! December 2023 Update

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
palitoyjunky said:
Nice stuff mate! Liking the Zuckuss and Dengar Empire MOC imports 8)

Thanks mate- yeah, don't see them around too often. Very chuffed with them :)

Jez, aye, can't go wrong with that one. Cracking card with the Pali logo to boot. Think I prefer the Sandpeople though ;)

palitoyjunky

Sith Lord
Cazzavr said:
palitoyjunky said:
Nice stuff mate! Liking the Zuckuss and Dengar Empire MOC imports 8)

Thanks mate- yeah, don't see them around too often. Very chuffed with them :)

Indeed :!: I was well pleased to pick up the Zuckuss myself around a year ago :D

Jez, aye, can't go wrong with that one. Cracking card with the Pali logo to boot. Think I prefer the Sandpeople though ;)

Jediknight3263827

Jedi Master
really nice collection you have pal some really nice items
i am slowly making my way through the showcase threads but when i do i just want everything i see :lol: i need to get some self control or i can see myself starting an action force collection :lol:

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Thanks mate :) I know what you mean- some of the collections on here are insane! I'm enjoying collecting the AF stuff- less stressful than going for sw items and cheaper too. My Muton moc was less than a fiver! The only trouble is that they do take funds away from each other. SW remains my priority ;)

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Firstly, recently completed a p/x deal with Arwin (snlmace) and Scott (Hooch). They sent me their loosies (+cash ;) ) and I sent them my MOCs. Very pleased with the figures and the p/x. Arwin and Scott were a pleasure to deal with! 8)

DSC_0073_zpsfy4teqgw.jpg

DSC_0074_zpscggcksxr.jpg

DSC_0075_zpsjpuc0z4t.jpg

Next up, the family bought me a couple of MOCs for my Birthday yesterday from David (Scottie_boy). 12-back Jawa and ROTJ Biker Scout. Very pleased with the pair- they fit in perfectly with the rest of my collection. Another sweet deal with David... + there's more to come! ;)

DSC_0076_zpskiwerpz0.jpg

DSC_0077_zpsgp9ktsqt.jpg

DSC_0079_zpshgfjuxjc.jpg

DSC_0080_zpsj0hkvwza.jpg

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Been quite busy over the last few weeks. Decided to move on the Tri-logo and POTF MOCs that I've owned for around 20 years in favour of some earlier MOCs. I had Romba, Warok, Paploo, Lumat, Imp Gunner, Lando General, Imp Dignitary, Rancor Keeper and Prune Face. All very nice- some superb, however, I don't really remember them from when I was a kid, and that's what most of this is about for me. I want to own MOCs that I used to see hanging in the local toy shops, newsagents and department stores. This means mainly ESB, with a few SW and ROTJ thrown in for good measure.

My plan was to p/x the MOCs for the equivalent loose figure + cash where possible. It worked out surprisingly well and I managed to get hold of all but 3 in this way. The extra cash went towards new MOCs- I have been after a minty Leia Bespin for ages now, so pleased to find one! I also managed to pick up some mini-rigs, and loose figures that I didn't have, such as Ree Yees (as I already had the equivalent MOC). I love the price stickers on two of the mini-rigs: Co-Op and Boots 8)

I'm still waiting on one more ESB MOC and 3 more loose figures. The loosies will complete my loose run (apart from a VCJ- I'm still working on that one!).

Loads of people have helped with the deals: Iain has been an absolute star helping me get them from the States, Neil has been the valuable middle man, David (scottie_boy) has been a fantastic seller as always, Arwin (snlmace), Scott (Hooch) and Simon (ScruffyLookingNH) have all been superb to deal with as well. A couple of the Facebook guys have been great too. Thanks one and all!

DSC_0089_zpsrnhuyxnr.jpg

DSC_0092_zpscuo4xlah.jpg

Leia%20Bespin_zpsdhnclwyb.jpg

DSC_0090_zpsot52t2au.jpg

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Yeah some very nice items I love the 20 back power droid on the first page. :mrgreen:

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Have been focusing on ESB MOCs in particular, with my childhood figures a priority. I'm pretty much there with these- still need to find SW R5-D4, Death Star Droid (these were my very first figures, which I still have loose 8) ) and ESB Boba Fett.

These are my purchases from the last couple of months. Got the 8D8 from Mrs Cazza for Christmas. VERY pleased with the Leia- red hair variant and was a priority on my WTB list. Thanks to Danny Whiteley for getting in touch 8)

AT-AT Driver was purchased from Dan (SOJ), Snowtrooper from Ebay and Luke Bespin was an Iain special ;) All the ESB MOCs are 41-bk.

DSC_0390_zps2de9vdj1.jpg

DSC_0392_zps7z8mgchp.jpg

DSC_0393_zpsz7vgpe4u.jpg

DSC_0394_zpsyws51cox.jpg

DSC_0391_zpsiyfkkmzn.jpg

DSC_0395_zpsth5ttgc1.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom