My collection to share, a long road back

maxf

Jedi Master
Cocobean said:
Thank you for those Iain they were perfect :) although pushing pins into a wall that many times wasn't :wink:

I thought they were laying on a table/floor - you must have thumbs like hammers now!

Great collection - how long has that taken you to put together?

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Very, very nice collection you've got there mate! :shock: Fantastic boxed items (I'm a complete sucker for that Palitoy logo) and I like the way you've added loose figures in with them- really effective 8)

Cocobean

Padawan
Hi maxf thank you and yeah my thumbs are non existent after pushing those pins into the wall but I have a small place so nowhere really else to put them yet wanted to have them displayed as for timescale to be honest I've collected on and off for years however my whole collection was stolen so I had to start again from scratch and to be honest it took me years to star again as I couldn't bring myself to do it but it's took me around 7 months to get my collection back so now I can relax again and wait for the pieces I want now I have regained my collection so to speak :)

Cocobean

Padawan
Thank you cazza it actually wasn't intentional to mix figures in with boxed items it started as a space saver hence why the correct figures arnt really with their correct sets so I was concerned it may look a little un organised but I don't really have a choice ha so glad it looks effective I can't bare to push another pin in the wall :lol:

I've actually added another vehicle today a boxed ewok battle wagon and around 4 ledi figures onto the wall (pins were already there :wink: )

Hawkeye

Youngling
This is an amazing collection that truly inspires me to start. Out of interest (and for some research) how much did that C-3PO carry case cost you?

Thanks,
Hawkeye.

Cocobean

Padawan
Thank you Hawkeye I would absolutely get started you will become addicted very quickly and everyone is here to help each other Star Wars in any format is a great thing to be involved in :) as for the c3po carry case it's sealed unused i can't remember what I paid for it but It certainly wasn't crazy money I got a bargain

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
Wow, that is fantastic and I have to say a little greedy with the multiples!! :D :D

Superb stuff and great pics.

Cocobean

Padawan
Thanx benny100 I just had the more common Kenner version but was offered this one with back pack etc MISB although it's slightly newer only by months ha the fact it's sealed made my mind up to replace my other one with it

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom