Modern for sale thread

chiffy

Sith Lord
Can you tell if it's articulated mate and whats the white shark like shape to the right of his head?

Banton989

Jedi Knight
It's got 5 point articulation, the shark is a weird camera effect lol, just looked at some other pics of the same figure on the net and they have it too? Spooky!

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Hey all.

Got this is the other FS section but thought I would put it in here as well seeing as it is modern items.

Ive decided to pass on the Black Series figure's I picked up at the Toys R Us event that I went to. I love these figures but I don't really collect modern and would rather fill the space with some nice vintage MOC's. Don't know how popular these will be on here so am also listing them on eBay today but if you want them I will pull the listing.

So, first up I have 1 of the 3.75" figure, Biggs Darklighter. In mint condition with hardly a scuff on them. Has the first day of issue sticker on the front.

Looking for £15 plus exact postage which I think for UK will be around £3.10 Recorded Delivery

Next up we have the 6" figures, Darth Maul, Sandtrooper, R2 D2 and Luke Skywalker. These are by far the best out of the 2 sizes, the detail is superb. Again, they are all mint and have the First Day of Issue sticker on.

Looking for £30 each on these plus exact postage. Will be sent Recorded Delivery. DARTH MAUL, STORMTROOPER SOLD

All will be well packaged and dispatched quickly. Pm for more photo's or any other info that is required.

I also have a spare Jeremy Bullock autograph FS that I got at the Elstree Film Festival 3 back in 2008. A small cinema in Borehamwood held a festival over 4 days showing classic films like 'The Dambusters', 'Who Framed Roger Rabbit' and Empire Strikes Back. Jeremy was there before the showing for a question and aswer session then watched the film with us.

Not sure on a value but I'll put £10 on it and see how it goes. Open to offers so don't hold back.

Cheers guys

ngstar

Hello.

I have a Tusken Raider, 1996, Red Card. Closed hand varient. Where right hand is sealed shut. I will consider offers. So, please PM me if you want to buy it.

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Ngstar, i approved your post but just an FYI, you won't get much interest in your item without posting pictures of it.

x-pack

Grand Master
Hi all

Been going through storage at my mum's place and have a lot of modern to sell. Just testing the water before I list anything else with these two items.

First up is a Darth Maul money box (not sure if the advertised sweets are still in ..suspect not :? )

It's mint. Box is ok but has been opened. Let's say £7.00 + post - SOLD

Star-Wars-New-Sales-001.jpg

My other item is the Jabba/R2D2 Micro-machinesplay set MIB. I think this came from my hols in Florida around 1995. As far as i'm aware it's never been out of the box and all the bits/packing are still there. How about £15 + post.

Star-Wars-New-Sales-002.jpg

Please PM me with interest 8) I have more Micro Machines and loads of Ep1 era MOC's

chiffy

Sith Lord
Latest Endor At At MISB currently on sale at Toysrus for £110. PM me with offers and obviously collection from my dump of a town would save you about £20 postage :)

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Yea, it is. Is there any other forums thats are more into the modern Star Wars, like this forum is mainly vintage?? Or are they all mainly vintage??

mumbo

Sith Lord
Some modern bits for sale anyone?......................anyone?

...........hello..........is anybody reading this thread ??????

http://s1272.photobucket.com/user/mumbo7/library/Modern%20Bits%20FS?sort=3&page=1

Pic of the modern bits is poor I know but this is what's available if anyone cares.....

Obi Wan's Jedi Starfighter Fighter (A0880) - £20
Republic Fighter Tank (A0878) - £20
501st Legion Attack Drop Ship with Clone Pilot and Battle Droid (A0921) - £15
Stap + Battle Droid -. £13
Luke Jedi Knight carded figure (resealed with sellotape) - £3
Star Wars Fighter Pods Series 3 Naboo Starfighter set - £10

PM if anyone is interested :?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom