MOC Carded figures ended/ending soon

rdpla

Jedi Knight
Just been looking at some of the items recently being sold here on the forums..I wanna cry :(
I still have some available carded figures that are actually going cheaper than loose ones being sold, so cant get much mintier than that...

If worried about import duty, and you dont mind waiting a bit longer for them, I can send them to myself then to you.
If you`re a loose figure collector, and the carded one is cheaper, maybe sacrilege but cut it out and sell the cardback/gift it to a friend.
If you check my completed listings, items not sold are probably still available.
domo-arigato-mr-roberto is my ebay account..

thank you for reading

Robert.

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
rdpla said:
If you`re a loose figure collector, and the carded one is cheaper, maybe sacrilege but cut it out and sell the cardback/gift it to a friend.
Robert.

What a great idea Robert, thanks for keeping us updated and do let us know when you have some U grades for sale.

lejackal

Grand Master
rdpla said:

Can this guy get told to officially F*** off yet please?

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
rdpla said:
Just been looking at some of the items recently being sold here on the forums..I wanna cry :(
I still have some available carded figures that are actually going cheaper than loose ones being sold, so cant get much mintier than that...

If worried about import duty, and you dont mind waiting a bit longer for them, I can send them to myself then to you.
If you check my completed listings, items not sold are probably still available.
domo-arigato-mr-roberto is my ebay account..

thank you for reading

Robert.

And you wonder why no one wants to buy from you.

itfciain

Grand Master
troll.jpg

robpmarsh

Sith Lord
"If you`re a loose figure collector, and the carded one is cheaper, maybe sacrilege but cut it out and sell the cardback/gift it to a friend."

:evil: possibly the stupidest statement i've seen on here for a while :evil:

rdpla

Jedi Knight
Why is it, its always the same people that have nothing better to do with their lives than slag off someone whose face dont fit..or have spent their lives worshipping someone / something else..
what a bunch of sweaty codpieces.. (I`m allowed to say that)

Some of you even told me in another post in some instances it would make sense to sell the figure and the cardback separately. so i give people what they want to hear and now the very same people telling me what a twatt i am.
without embarrassing anyone and the figures selling/sold- and despite them giving me their 2 cents worth(I`m above stooping that low)- Its amazing that no one wants to buy my minty carded one at 40 quid but are happy/stupid enough to pay 60 for a loose one.

Great argument right there for birth control..

Robert.

steve obi wan

Sith Lord
Supporter
rdpla said:
Why is it, its always the same people that have nothing better to do with their lives than slag off someone whose face dont fit..or have spent their lives worshipping someone / something else..

Some of you even told me in another post in some instances it would make sense to sell the figure and the cardback separately. so i give people what they want to hear and now the very same people telling me what a twatt i am.
without embarrassing anyone and the figures selling/sold- and despite them giving me their 2 cents worth(I`m above stooping that low)- Its amazing that no one wants to buy my minty carded one at 40 quid but are happy/stupid enough to pay 60 for a loose one.

Robert.

If you would stop being a dick maybe people wouldn't slag you off :roll:

yoda

Sith Lord
rdpla said:

Robert.

Hi Robert,
I had a look at you e-bay listings you do have some nice figures. And you have 100% feedback which is good. I see they seem to be all in Japan is that where you are based?
I am not sure if you are having a windup or not. Are you a priest and preach in Japan?
I am just curious because you feel some guys are giving you a hard time. I was just trying to make a judgement myself if your genuine or not :)

yoda

Sith Lord
rdpla said:
Poncho

I have no idea what you mean...!!

:lol: :lol: I think you do :lol:
You've a wicked sense of humour :lol: if you ever get time you should come over to Ireland if you are a priest. I definitely would go to listen to you :lol:
I remember offering you advice one night you said you wer having problems getting it up. I think you said the wife going down didn't work anymore so you tried pineapple instead :lol:
you should call over some time my mates would love you. And before you go home I'll take you to Cork where you get down on your back and kiss the balarney stone for luck :lol:
Do you do any live sermons online send me a link :wink:

rdpla

Jedi Knight
Hey Yoda,
thanks for the message..
Will pm you tomorrow, just gone midnight here..
Monkey was one of my favourite tv shows growing up...!
The pig god chap is a tv icon here now...

Robert

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom