Loose yak sells on eBay £432 WOW

Darthgulliver

Padawan
Dont know of anyone saw this but a loose yak sold on eBay tonight for £ 432 I was amazed it was a minter but I have had similar ones which I have sold for 170/180. This seller always does amazing a hoth trooper also sold for around 80 I think I don't know if these are genuine bids but if they are this guy is doing amazing of his figures. Did anyone else see these sales

MarkG

Jedi Master
There's a thread on RS about crazy Yak prices too.. One in particular a U85 with a mismatched weapon sold for $900 !!

Others between $450 and $600

yoda

Sith Lord
When I read things like this I see my dream of ever getting a full set of figures getting beyond my reach!
That really is getting crazy I have been watching yak faces recently on e-bay.

starshipriot

Jedi Master
Thats crazy. Glad I got mine last year off ebay for £96 I think it was. It was a lousy picture and description riddled with spelling errors, so took a chance and it was in really nice condition. Can't believe loose are going that high!

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
Yeah, that guy's 'Minty' and 'card fresh' figures go for insane amounts - last month his loose sales included a standard orange snake Yoda for £102, a Bib Fortuna for £41, a Nikto for £72, a green sabre 'Luke Jedi Night' for £98, a Teebo for £53.99 ... the list goes on. Do people really do so little research?

Woolyniner

Jedi Knight
Even at normal prices this is why I refuse to collect the last 17. There are plenty of Yak faces around, it only sells high because people expect to pay high amounts. It is not worth £150 never mind £432.

AL_Bundy

Padawan
I want a Yak but I am not paying that for it , I am content with the modest collection I have.

walkie

Sith Lord
I think this is the same guy that's been talked about a lot of FB. Lots of highest bids from the same person, there are also claims that some items are later relisted.

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
Would love to know the price value of Yak Face each year since 85. Could be good on the podcast market watch bit. Some people are nutty.

x-pack

Grand Master
Darth Bobby said:
Would love to know the price value of Yak Face each year since 85. Could be good on the podcast market watch bit. Some people are nutty.

£5 in 1991. £400+ in 2016 apparently (if you can find a buyer mental enough) ;-)

Incredible

reddogblues

Padawan
x-pack said:
Darth Bobby said:

£5 in 1991. £400+ in 2016 apparently (if you can find a buyer mental enough) ;-)

Incredible

Yeah, I remember paying £25 for one in 94/95

yoda

Sith Lord
Checked one of them inflation rates calculators £1.59 in 85 is around £4.61 now in 2016 how many could we all buy now if we had the chance :lol:

Darth Bobby

Sith Lord
Supporter
I've only been collecting for 18 months but even I'm reminiscing back to the good old days before prices went so crazy (Spring 2015). :lol:

x-pack

Grand Master
Darth Bobby said:
I've only been collecting for 18 months but even I'm reminiscing back to the good old days before prices went so crazy (Spring 2015). :lol:

Back in the day! :lol:

:wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom