Loose figures sale - Yak, imp gunner, Han carbonite and lots more!

Gooey

Padawan
So, I'm selling out of my friend's collection of loose vintage star wars figures. All collected back in the day when it came out.
At the top end, there's a couple of Yaks, A-wing pilot, imperial gunner, Han carbonite, Luke Green Saber and more.

Check out the photos to see what is included for each figure as well as condition. Not shipped with standee, unless you ask nicely ;)

Examples:
A-Wing Pilot 296 euro. id:awing2
Luke Skywalker (in Battle Poncho) 283 140 euro. Repro blaster, pls see comment below. id:lukpo1
Han Solo (in Trench Coat) 50 euro id:hantr5
Teebo 29 euro id:tee1
C-3PO (Removable Limbs) 24 euro. id:c33
Darth Vader 61 euro. id:da2
Klaatu 16 euro. id: klaatu1
Princess Leia Organa (Boushh Disguise) 32 euro .id:prin bo2

Look everything up here:
Complete item list
All pictures available here (find the correct pic based on the ID in the Complete Item List)

Pricing & Shipping
Pricing based on starwarstracker.
The items are located in Denmark, shipping as tracked package to the UK is 26 euro, 37 euro to the US (and rest of the world), plus payment fees to be covered by buyer. On purchases over 400 euros I will cover the shipping cost.

awing2f.jpg
lukpo1f.jpg
prinbo2f.jpg

Last edited:

Gooey

Padawan
It's come to my attention that the imperial blaster for Luke's poncho is actually a 90s repro. I'm looking into what has happened here, as passing repros off as genuine is definitely not the intention, and comes as a big surprise to me. I'll leave the photo up and amend the price/text.

It would also be nice to hear from the experienced people here if there is a consensus regarding repros. Should it be left with the figure, destroyed, or??

Gooey

Padawan
Any boxes, cardbacks or moc ?
Yes, there are are a few, not catalogued yet. There's a boxed Vader Tri-Logo, a boxed Chewbacca with coin, and a few card backs. They are a bit trickier than the loose figures to price appropriately, so I've left them for last. I hope to find time to post them on the forum later today.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Yes, there are are a few, not catalogued yet. There's a boxed Vader Tri-Logo, a boxed Chewbacca with coin, and a few card backs. They are a bit trickier than the loose figures to price appropriately, so I've left them for last. I hope to find time to post them on the forum later today.
ok thanks. Are there any danish stickers on them ?

Gooey

Padawan
It's come to my attention that the imperial blaster for Luke's poncho is actually a 90s repro. I'm looking into what has happened here, as passing repros off as genuine is definitely not the intention, and comes as a big surprise to me. I'll leave the photo up and amend the price/text.

It would also be nice to hear from the experienced people here if there is a consensus regarding repros. Should it be left with the figure, destroyed, or??
To follow up on this, I had a chat with my friend earlier today, and he was shocked to hear about the repro weapon showing up. This was a childhood collection from when the figures were issued, so none of us had seen that coming.

The only way he could see it happening, was because he sold the collection in bulk on the cheap to a local collector 4-5 years ago, and only realised the value of the collection after the sale. The buyer was kind enough to revert the trade. The collection was out of his hands for a bit under a month, and we don't know what happened during that time. Maybe some things got messed up.

This seems to be a small world, so if this rings a bell with anyone here on the forum, please do reach out, as it would be good to solve the mystery.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
I couldn't find these exact cards anywhere, but similar ones seem to be listed for 15-50 pounds in ebays history. @lejackal suggested 20 each. Does that sound about right?

The last one sold on ebay sold for £10 see link https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Vintage-...=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

a better one also sold for about £10 https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/STAR-WAR...=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I have not found any solo rotj palitoy cardbacks sold recently but I think £20 could maybe sounds correct

Let me know what you want for them :)

lejackal

Grand Master
I couldn't find these exact cards anywhere, but similar ones seem to be listed for 15-50 pounds in ebays history. @lejackal suggested 20 each. Does that sound about right?
To be clear I said no more than £20 each but given Pomse has found Lando for £10 then I'd say £30 the pair

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom