Lom's AT-AT Driver Focus - Updated Feb 2019 - top of page 4

darth_daddius

Jedi Knight
Seriously, who collects only one figure..... :)

Great focus and you already have some incredible pieces. POTF is going to be a tough one....

Pat

stormcab

Sith Lord
Beauty run. I think I can honestly say now that the AT-AT Driver is my favourite figure. It's the one figure I remember being in a shop and choosing for myself when I was very young. Definitely looking to add one or more to my collection. I really want one with a Palitoy logo, and that one with the survival kit offer on front.

stormcab

Sith Lord
Yeah not to worry, you have most of them it seems. I'll be going after these you have. The trilogo is right up there, but I want one in that condition.

Taffius

Sith Lord
Smart looking showcase. With the tri logo then, was the bubble always such a size. He could certainly rattle in that space.

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
Taffius said:
Smart looking showcase. With the tri logo then, was the bubble always such a size. He could certainly rattle in that space.
Thank you all for the nice comments; I really should update this thread as the collection's come on a lot in the 2 plus years since I originally posted this.

As for the trilogo bubble, there are several variations. Check out Joe's guide for more info:

http://trilogo.info/

In addition to those variations though, there must have a changeover period which saw both trilogo and Jedi packaging in the factory and presumably no instructions about which card should go with which bubble...

2 x Palitoy Jedi 65Ds - one with a Jedi bubble and one with trilogo bubble:

A2337078-1FB8-4536-95FE-308E5B4E72E8.jpeg

2 x Trilogo 70B - one with a Jedi bubble and one with trilogo bubble:

9C367986-1EFE-4378-8D18-934E7656B4DD.jpeg

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
Is the left hand bubble on the trilogo card definitely a Jedi bubble as I thought he smaller ones were referred to as miscard bubbles and are quite thin and brittle?

Lom

Jedi Master
Supporter
Clarkspie&chips said:
Is the left hand bubble on the trilogo card definitely a Jedi bubble as I thought he smaller ones were referred to as miscard bubbles and are quite thin and brittle?
I think it's a Jedi one Scott; it feels pretty solid but also I think those miscard ones kind of bow outwards along the vertical whereas this is dead straight.

Crumm

Padawan
Some nice AT-AT Action going on there.

Great focus, always liked the AT-AT driver, he gets 10 seconds of screen-time in the film, but such a cool figure!

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
Lom said:
I think it's a Jedi one Scott; it feels pretty solid but also I think those miscard ones kind of bow outwards along the vertical whereas this is dead straight.

Interesting. But that means you need a miscard bubble trilogo as well :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom