Limited Edition The Force Awakens Items for Sale

Maitreya

Youngling
Hi all,

Newbie here and first post so please go easy ;)

I have many items, mainly direct from Disney that are all limited edition items, aprox £2000 worth of gear i am willing to sell.
It's time for me to invest in other business areas of my life so I'm letting go of something i love and would love these to go to a good home or honest collector.

I'm willing to give a massive market reduction on the lot if someone is interested - so very open to negotiations.
My only request is that you would need to pick up the items yourself (From Hackney, London) as i have more than a few and don't wish to lose more money by sending parcels out.

If you are interested and wish to see the items via email i can post you photos.

I have 4 limited edition statues that are selling on eBay for £300+. They are amazing statues of The Force Awakens characters. Only 750 of each in existence! Lots more goodies, collector coins (first stamped editions), Pin sets (all of them!). Lots more goodies.

Once again I'm a newbie here so not sure how things work, please let me know if I've crossed any lines of conduct and ill be happy to revoke anything required.

Warm wishes,
Antonio :D

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Hi Antonio,

There is a thread on selling in the section you have posted in (I suggest you read it), however the most easy improvements you can make straight away though:

- You will need to ask an Admin to move this to the Modern collecting section or general sales. You have currently posted in the Vintage For Sale section (DONE! :D )

- You will do well to introduce yourself on and around the forum before jumping straight in with a For Sale post

- You do need to list the items and their prices (you are being a bit vague saying they're sculptures that are on eBay plus other goodies)

- Photos are really easy to add; see the attachments bit when posting

- Selling by email is not the way forward...

Best of luck

Maitreya

Youngling
SAVORY100 said:
Hi Antonio,

There is a thread on selling in the section you have posted in (I suggest you read it), however the most easy improvements you can make straight away though:

- You will need to ask an Admin to move this to the Modern collecting section or general sales. You have currently posted in the Vintage For Sale section (DONE! :D )

- You will do well to introduce yourself on and around the forum before jumping straight in with a For Sale post

- You do need to list the items and their prices (you are being a bit vague saying they're sculptures that are on eBay plus other goodies)

- Photos are really easy to add; see the attachments bit when posting

- Selling by email is not the way forward...

Best of luck

Hey thanks for the heads up i'll take it all on board, will move this to the correct section (thought it was already) and make an intro ;)
sorry if i didn't meet some folks expectations.

Bless,
Antonio

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom