Latest Acquisitions

Paul-itoy

Jedi Knight
jimmymindtricks said:
btw , paul itoy , did i mention i absolutly love your biker scout :eek:
Jimmy, I think it was mentioned in passing :lol:
Trouble is at the moment he just looks too good amongst the rest of my Imperial troops, but if I ever get bored of him your name is at the top of the list.

stevemac1976

Jedi Master
My new items from the last few weeks.

First my fav - a chewie ROTJ 48 back Kenner with Palitoy sticker on the back. AFA 80:

Kenner_Palitoy48back.jpg

Kenner_Palitoy48back-rear.jpg

Second is the start to my VME side focus:

VMEs.jpg

And last up is the start to my Speeder bike side focus:

speederbike1.jpg

speederbike2.jpg

Enjoy

Steve

Stargeezer

Sith Lord
So you had more additions on top off that Palitoy Chewie. I like to see that MTV focus extend steve, i fit's well with your chewie focus as it has the figure photo on the box.

Anyway here are some more additions that arrived before the weekend. (for those who don't read on TIG).

Anyway i could not wait any longer these 2 also arrived last friday. I did not take the best pic's...

An SW 20 back R5-D4.

SW20backR5-D4.jpg

This R5 had a price tag when i recieved (the DSD also btw) but this card was also a little wavy, So i removed the price tags from both cardbacks, and when putting them in an oscar case, i forgot how waved this cardback was and it started scraping on the left side, i thought i better take it back out to flatten the card first, and by taking it back out, i damaged the card, that's why it now has that damage and the left side. I was so mad at myself....

And this Lili Ledy Yoda. I sold the one i had last year to emiel i believe, and afterwards i starrted to miss this green head badass, so i bought myself a new one. (his head is much darker green, its just a bad picture with that flash)

LiliLedyYoda.jpg

By the way i forgot to mention in my last post, I still wanted to shout out a big thanks to Andy the "plantman" for the ESB Boba and Chris "Caswellbot" for the SW DSD and R5-D4.

Cheers, Dennis.

jimmymindtricks

Jedi Master
steve why , lol just kidding bro , best of luck with your addional focus collection in progress

nice start with those two speederbikes

and paul itoy , i'll take ya up on that , :D

Capetown

Staff member
Supporter
The little green guy still has a proud place in my collection Dennis. Good to see you've found a nice replacement though. Will the other loose figures you sold get replacements too?

Nice additions Steve. Nice to see you've got Jimmy's approval too. ;-)

Stargeezer

Sith Lord
Capetown said:
The little green guy still has a proud place in my collection Dennis. Good to see you've found a nice replacement though. Will the other loose figures you sold get replacements too?

Nice additions Steve. Nice to see you've got Jimmy's approval too. ;-)

Hey Emiel,

nice to hear you still have him. it was a great LL yoda and was in better condition as the one i have now imo.

I don't think i will replace all those i sold (otherwise i better did not sell them :p ), but i will be replacing my sold LL 3PO and Takara 3PO agian, as i actually miss those in my display now i have reorganized.

Cheers, Dennis.

leemoon

Padawan
Today as I was cleaning my Snowspeeder I discovered a rattle, Being the loser I am I had to take it to pieces, The landing gear spring popped out along with a Luke Skywalker X-wing pilot Blaster.
Its the small things in life that make me happy :p

RIMG0281.jpg

Now I'm off to shake my AT-AT see if there's a blue snaggletooth in there somewhere!

poncho

Grand Master
ha ha i stripped down my beaten childhood falcon and found a black endor blaster a few months back! this was cool as i needed an black blaster to complete my imperial gunner

Imperial nut

Sith Lord
allll nice especially the biker scout €30 is good for that, in fact not even scary,,,,,
can you get deals like that at toy fairs or is that a bit of luck. getting something for cheap at a fair.

steve

Joe

Grand Master
wow some very nice items guys, I got something arrive yesterday - my first big item in a while so I will post it in a moment.

Joe

Grand Master
Jabbas Dungeon Playset Cromalin (with mark ups)

dscf0210.jpg

This really is a cool piece, I won't go into detail about the mark ups and changes right now as I intend to do a bit of a write up in the future on it but I will mention something quite cool about this particular piece, according the the date on the cromalin sheet and the dates of the actual sign off sheet, the piece was being edited and finalised in June 1983 , the last person to sign and date the sign off sheet did so on my birth date (22nd June)

dscf0212.jpg

ctscanman68

Padawan
Nice pickups everyone. I'm jealous of them all.

Joe, that cromalin really is amazing! I saw it posted on TIG as well. And I bet you're so proud you're even going to post it on that RS site also, are'nt you? :wink: I'm looking forward to reading more about it.

Congrats to all,
Brad

Martijn71

Padawan
Great additions guys!

Nothing special on my end just these 2:

unarticulatedrebelsoldierpurple.jpg

Purple Polish unarticulated Rebel Soldier

tripodlasercannontrilogo.jpg

Tri-Logo boxed Tri Pod Laser Cannon (had 1 already but with the 49p sticker, this one has no offer)

~Martijn

Latest posts

Top Bottom