Latest Acquisitions

reddogblues

Padawan
Just added this nice "Pin Head" Han to my loose collection. Never really understood why they changed this scuplt, as it is much nicer than the later one IMO :D

Han_Pin_Head1.png

spoons

Grand Master
Big thanks to Frank for putting me on to this fella - my first new Han Hoth in a long time

Meccano give away baggie

IMG_3360.JPG

Ross_Barr

Jedi Knight
spoons said:
Big thanks to Frank for putting me on to this fella - my first new Han Hoth in a long time

Meccano give away baggie

IMG_3360.JPG

One hell of a score, Andy. What a thrill not only to add something to run after not being able to do so in a while, but also something as rarely seen as one of these Meccano baggies.

spoons

Grand Master
Thanks guys, I am very pleased with him :)

Bunglebubs said:
Oh nice baggie Spoons, looks like a nice die cast lurking behind him too.

its a small wing DC Vader TIE behind it Bungle, another of my pride and joys

PulsarP

Jedi Knight
spoons said:
Thanks guys, I am very pleased with him :)

Bunglebubs said:
Oh nice baggie Spoons, looks like a nice die cast lurking behind him too.

its a small wing DC Vader TIE behind it Bungle, another of my pride and joys

Didn't know you had one of those spoons 8)
Brilliant piece!

Some other amazing beauties lately guys, particularly that Meccano Han Hoth baggie, AFA R2 and that sweet Pailtoy X-wing in SW box :p

Paul

SOJ

Sith Lord
I bought these back a couple of months ago for less than a tenner. I've only just round to looking through it all. Not sure how hard to come by this stuff is but it's pretty cool. I've never own a read Banatha Tracks before so thought I'd buy them for that and badges. Wasn't expecting everything else. Prints, a poster, fan club letters. And my favourite was an invite to a prerelease screening of ROTJ, preceded by they the first 2 movies. And a timetable detailing cinema's in the U.K. Showing the triple bill through the summer.

IMG_0819.JPG
IMG_0821.JPG
IMG_0822.JPG
IMG_0823.JPG
image.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0820.JPG
    IMG_0820.JPG
    110.4 KB · Views: 891

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
A little something (finally) to add to the Han focus from Darren at Starzone Toys:

IMG_0029.jpg

Also an excuse to to try out the new depth feature on the iPhone 7 plus camera!

poncho

Grand Master
SAVORY100 said:
A little something (finally) to add to the Han focus from Darren at Starzone Toys:

IMG_0029.jpg

thats awesome. looks great in that block

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
poncho said:
SAVORY100 said:

IMG_0029.jpg

thats awesome. looks great in that block

Cheers, I use them a fair bit actually, great for small bits of paperwork and things like the Lolly wrappers etc.

lejackal

Grand Master
SAVORY100 said:

IMG_0029.jpg

Looks great, forgive the ignorance though - what is it? :oops:

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
lejackal said:
SAVORY100 said:

IMG_0029.jpg

The item is a late 70's bootleg sticker, here's the listing with a few characters still available (Darren I'll expect a discount for advertising!), really nice pieces:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/371058104...49&var=640231358525&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

The 'frame' is from Morplan, they come in A5 & A6 sizes. Self supporting thick acrylic that magnet together to make the frame/holder

https://www.morplan.com/shop/en/morplan/deluxe-magnetic-card-holder

lejackal

Grand Master
SAVORY100 said:
lejackal said:
SAVORY100 said:

IMG_0029.jpg

The item is a late 70's bootleg sticker, here's the listing with a few characters still available (Darren I'll expect a discount for advertising!), really nice pieces:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/371058104...49&var=640231358525&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

The 'frame' is from Morplan, they come in A5 & A6 sizes. Self supporting thick acrylic that magnet together to make the frame/holder

Brilliant, thanks mate :)

ZippyNL

Padawan
chipsteak said:
ZippyNL said:
Thanks guys!

chipsteak said:
SIX Paninis!

I've found three affordable ones, ever!

I know, I've been looking for years just for one. It was actually seven but the seal is so bad on these things that one came loose in the post. I'm scared to touch them now :)

Did they all come with the comic freebie offer? I bought one this year and got two packets in mine and thought I was James Dean. :D

Just saw this, sorry for the late reply! No actually the comic freebie came at the beginning of this year with only 1 pack, which was sadly not sealed by the time it arrived. The others came later in a total stroke of luck.

ZippyNL

Padawan
SAVORY100 said:
lejackal said:
SAVORY100 said:

IMG_0029.jpg

Bought one of these stickers myself a few months ago, I remember having these everywhere when I was a kid. Might buy some more now :)

poncho

Grand Master
andy love the hoth baggie :D

heres my latest as seen in the £50 or less thread

A trilogo ben with a solitary winning bid of £50 via ebay :) . the card was very dirty and and one leg was frosted. anyway it the cleaned up well with a wipe and microfibre cloth and the leg defrosted with ease

before

P1050736_zpsxhh6bnmp.jpg

after

P1050739_zps2ypk8mob.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom