Latest Acquisitions

Hooch

Jedi Knight
As always some great pick ups guys and girls
Thanks Cazza for the Tri Warok and even bigger thanks goes to Arwin for being the middle man in the trade/sale
Now with his mates on show, another ewok shelf done for me

Trilogo_Warok.JPG

Warok_Twins.JPG

poncho

Grand Master
the price hike of 2015 has priced me out of the game a little

how ever i got a loose uprgade of sorts. a shiny chromed dsd the black paint is good nick, the chrome is good nick hardly any surface scratches, limbs are loose but mehhh it looks good. it came in joblot of 4 loose figures from over the pond.

enjoy

regards chris
P1030888_zpswasqq9oc.jpg

Hooch

Jedi Knight
ponchobelt said:
Warok focus! Nice hooch 8) have you seen the pre production warok in fs thread?
Thanks Ponch
I have seen the pre production ewoks FS. As awesome as they are I don't think I could get away with spending that much cash. My misses already keeps my balls in her purse now :lol:

Stargeezer

Sith Lord
Its been quite Awhile since i was able to find anything i wanted to add to my collection. Since i made my WTB list for the "cash refund offer Leaflets" not so long ago, i was able to add allready 2 of 3. So now i only still need the Jawa one.
Thanks Stef (Walkie).

F31689C4-62DA-4D02-83A8-201CB4323085_zpsgnytooeo.jpg

ace

Jedi Knight
One more for the collection
Back in the late 80s i wanted to buy one of each Star Wars arcade machine.
I found most the sit down Star Wars machine two different versions etc so all was good , but the one that i never found was the sit down Empire Strikes Back machine, i only ever heard of one still running in the UK and it was at a shop long gone now called the Star Wars emporium , Gary who owned the shop had one and used to still charge for a go in it , this was the only one i have ever seen or heard of in the UK and the case was a dedicated ESB case with some yellow on the Vader that is different to the Star Wars machine so i always wanted a UK ESB sit down for the collection.
That was back in the middle 90s and that was the last i heard of one of these ever being in the UK.
last Christmas i was trolling through ebay like i do and there was one for sale , not working but intact and ready for restoration , i had to have it and sat there till it came up , the final price was much lower than i had expected and even though there was some work to get it up and running again it was nowhere near as much as i though it was going to go for and at last i got the last machine i needed.
Then the owner contact me to arrange for the pick up of the machine and thats when it hit me, it was the same Gary that owned the Star Wars emporium , this was the same machine that i had seen in the 90s and the only one i have ever heard of being in the UK , i am shore there were a few in the 80s but none laster and most got converted back to being just Star Wars machines as that game was more popular , all in all an amazing find one one thing off my list of things i need smile emoticon
So here it is for everyone to see, i am so please to own this machine something i have looked for over 29 years

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xta1/v/t1.0-9/11265296_10155662391065294_6423409997294823545_n.jpg?oh=8b5d08d7554612319e5a238129d7f018&oe=560CE171

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtp1/v/l/t1.0-9/11144959_10155662391370294_5318094235316833153_n.jpg?oh=366ab7b7492a3b8914442bfd0bf4fa55&oe=5607F5D3

ace

Jedi Knight
stand ups do turn up from time to time around once a year ish

last time i saw one for sale it was around £2,500 ish but that was some time ago

there are many more of them in the US the UK had many less and the weather here kills arcades so they are rarer here

as to this one working it needs work but i can guarantee it will live again , i plan to chuck money at it and the force and together walkers will again attack the rebel base :)

its like a classic car sometimes you pay out more on them that there value but nostalgia has no price .

i am just please to be able to save maybe the last one in the UK , its safe now so others can see it :)

jason

Top Bottom