Latest Acquisitions

spoons

Grand Master
Nice additions chaps

Jabba, have you come into some money, and are you really keeping all those figures on their cards :shock:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
garys been great over the figs,as for money as most know i jacked job in and work for my self and its starting to take of ,though we are going away for 3 nights new years and hoping for 2 weeks in gran caneria in feb so may have to tighten belt
start work for henry boot on some council refurbs monday which is good money but we are waiting on nine houses and i can bet you soon as we start these refurbs bloke phones and says first house is ready.
so it will be (i could do a poll on this)
**** hb of and make some really good money or get in with hb and may get decent money for longer

i am gonna get all them on cards then take them off as i upgrade them i think,though some figures are just to much to remove

gustie

Sith Lord
LUKEX-WINGpbp.jpg

got this one in the post :)

IMTech

Padawan
C-3po's can be just like buses.........

Not bad for a tenner though, now I just have to figure out what to do with them!

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
i,d say loose as they are the most common and i,m sure i can see the bag.
and if they are fixed thats an even better buy and i will be happy to take one off your hands
are the bags taped or heat sealed
my c3p0 was won on ebay and the seller was 5 mins drive away so i just went and picked it up 8)

spoons

Grand Master
they're the removable limbs one, there's tons of sealed 3po baggies out there for some reason.

If anyone does upgrade I'll take buy there old 3po as my kids have broken theirs :cry:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
spoons said:
they're the removable limbs one, there's tons of sealed 3po baggies out there for some reason.

If anyone does upgrade I'll take buy there old 3po as my kids have broken theirs :cry:

no spoons their limbs are meant to come off :lol: :wink:

IMTech

Padawan
Sorry to disappoint - they are all the removable limbs variation in tape sealed bags. I was only after one but the seller wanted to get rid of them all at once so I thought why not!

They are very common and you can pick them up for around Ã'£3-4 each.

I have only seen two examples of fixed limbs C-3po's for sale, one of which I bought as part of an EBS 4-pack: -

Again it's tape sealed but you can tell that its not been tampered with.

cocofstar

Sith Lord
Had Robbie-Wan (Galactables) round to my house today and we did some trading :D

Here is what I got :arrow:

Max Rebo Band with alternative black mic stands and silver flute.

rebo_band_box_front.jpg

rebo_band_box_alt_instrum.jpg

Amanaman AFA 85 (loose).

afa_85.jpg

More loose Yodas.

robbie_yodas.jpg

And finally a Yoda 41b AFA 85 (beauty :D )

yoda_41b_afa_85.jpg

cocofstar

Sith Lord
jabbawokkie said:
well done coco ,you got all the yoda cards now then

Need 5 more to complete my run of Kenner US cards and there are dozens of foriegn and Palitoy cards to get as well, so I have quite a bit to go matey :?

Top Bottom