Latest Acquisitions

simoncardwell

Padawan
image_zpsdbf46aac.jpg

Loved this figure as a child. always wanted him MOC, found him through the forum..

x-pack

Grand Master
My latest

The last of the ESB cardbacks I needed courtesy of Jeff. One of Todd's customs. I have a thing for IG88 so this is a great item for me. Todd's work really is superb

The two books were in storage at my mum's place along with loads of other stuff. Can't find a date on the Sci-fi one but it's clearly 70's or early 80's. If anyone collects Droids items I would part with the quiz book. PM me

Star-Wars-Addition-Apr14-00.jpg

Palifan

Sith Lord
Congrats on completing the ESB run and love Todd's work on that IG88, it's the one I kept thinking about picking up so I'm really glad to see you picked it up to add to your fantastic eclectic collection.

Ian

x-pack

Grand Master
Palifan said:
Congrats on completing the ESB run and love Todd's work on that IG88, it's the one I kept thinking about picking up so I'm really glad to see you picked it up to add to your fantastic eclectic collection.

Ian

Cheers. It was getting a bit too organised for my liking so needed something random :)

Frunkstar

Grand Master
@ Ponch - the figures in it ar Admiral Ackbar Madine & Boushh

@ Shawn - yes its included in the Kellerman book, well spotted & great to see you have the leaflet mate 8) if you ever spot another going please do bear me in mind buddy, glad someone is on it mate, did you note they are not included on the matrix for some odd reason though :?

@ Slim, like I just said, its shown on a flyer in the Kellerman book but is not on the matrix for some odd reason, I also have no idea why they do not sport the large round sticker of figure line up like all the others, unless these were the first to have been issued, never seen them come up for sale before & hope to see the other 2 packs at some point, also ver glad I did not pay what the guy on ebay is asking for his, he got his from the same seller I got mine from indirectly, there were 3 in the find, I bought one & the guy who helped me get it had one & the other had already been sold to the guy selling it on ebay, very rare pack as I understand it.

shawn_k

Sith Lord
Frunkstar said:
@ Shawn - yes its included in the Kellerman book, well spotted & great to see you have the leaflet mate 8) if you ever spot another going please do bear me in mind buddy, glad someone is on it mate, did you note they are not included on the matrix for some odd reason though :?

Will do Frank. I don't see them often, but have seen a couple over the years. It is interesting that for whatever reason John didn't include those 3 in the matrix.

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Bramistuta25 said:
@Grant - You really need a better camera dude! Those are absolutely stunning pieces and they look average there!! :lol:

I agree.

Anyone got a link to the 'light box thread'?

plantman

Sith Lord
Maulster79 said:
Bramistuta25 said:
@Grant - You really need a better camera dude! Those are absolutely stunning pieces and they look average there!! :lol:

I agree.

Anyone got a link to the 'light box thread'?

there is pete's old thread

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=3985&hilit=+light+box+photo

x-pack

Grand Master
tiefighterboy said:
Nice to see more of my work in the hands of real collectors. Glad he arrived and you are happy.

As I said before - this is some real quality work mate. A true custom piece that i'm proud to have in my collection

Thanks again Todd 8)

sith-smith

Grand Master
My first new item for some time 8)

1549_l_zps6f780eb1.jpg

Palitoy 45b Snaggletooth. In very good condition and fully sealed, just a shame about the nameplate. Still it's a rare card and was on my wants list, so for £25 on Vectis I'm very happy until a complete one shows up. Just need to repair the nameplate now :D

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Grant, that display is awesome, love it.

Great to see you in this thread again Gary. Lovely Snaggletooth as well.

Well done everyone else as well. I have a few bits to add as well when I get a chance to take photo's.

x-pack

Grand Master
sith-smith said:
My first new item for some time 8)

1549_l_zps6f780eb1.jpg

Palitoy 45b Snaggletooth. In very good condition and fully sealed, just a shame about the nameplate. Still it's a rare card and was on my wants list, so for £25 on Vectis I'm very happy until a complete one shows up. Just need to repair the nameplate now :D

Some cool bits and bobs. I like this Snag. For £25 :shock: Can't argue with that :)

Top Bottom