Latest Acquisitions

IMTech

Padawan
Theres a picture of it near the back of the Kellerman book, apparently it was 'offered free with a tear-away coupon from a shelf talker'.

I paid about Ã'£15 for this one plus postage from America but I have seen framed ones go for alot more.

Anyone want a go at the trivia game?

Answers on a postcard.......

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Yeah cool poster 8)

I actually do remember that from when I was a kid, although that's the first time I've seen one for 20 odd years! :D

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
at last, my first purchase for ages! it's taken me a long time to find this, you'd never think it would be one of the toughest to track down!

luke bespin, kenner rotj 48 back:

luke_bespin_48_back1.gif

it took almost 2 months to arrive from canada, and just as i suspected the guy overchaged me for postage by nearly 300% :twisted:

still, glad to finally have it. all i need now is an esb 48 back and i have the full kenner set :D

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
well i had to buy some thing ,and thought i may as well get the waste of space out of way
i have a nikto of card so will just flog that or give it to kids to destroy
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=001&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=110109670426&rd=1&rd=1

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
jabbawokkie said:
edd is there wear on his saber(the one on his leg)or is it just the lighting

yes mate there's a spot missing. honestly i don't understand it why people are so picky about loose figures, more often than not carded ones are in no better condition, it's just the way they were made! :lol:

the guy has refunded the difference, so a happy ending :)

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
edd_jedi said:
jabbawokkie said:
edd is there wear on his saber(the one on his leg)or is it just the lighting

yes mate there's a spot missing. honestly i don't understand it why people are so picky about loose figures, more often than not carded ones are in no better condition, it's just the way they were made! :lol:

startimg to relise.that logray i pulled of card has some bad marks on it

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
as long as they have tight limbs and smell like new, that would be good enough for me!

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
edd_jedi said:
as long as they have tight limbs and smell like new, that would be good enough for me!

the klaatu i took of card has limbs that you can hardly move they are that tight 8)
i have a han endor of card and cant get the gun in his hand because the paint is joining hie fingers together and cant bring my self to break it :oops: :oops:
any way another one of list .
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=260104625512&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=016

in a sad way looking forward to getting my most hated figure ever again

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
funny you should ask as i counted last night .it was 38 thats with the band i think.i cant stop thinking that all the arms on that fx7 are gonna be chewed .if not that bent arm should be able to be bent back a bit

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
The arms look ok on that photo, but it's hard to tell sometimes.
You going for all the figures, inculding the major variants, or just whatever you like and can pick up?

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
weasel said:
The arms look ok on that photo, but it's hard to tell sometimes.
You going for all the figures, inculding the major variants, or just whatever you like and can pick up?

no just one of each .all mint and origanal.in no rush,
no room for ships though not bothered yet anyway.i think i will go for some vintage transformers next .....if the film doesnt boost the price that much

lee gray

Sith Lord
Nice Jabba and nice Edd. I agree Edd i dont give a crap if there is a bit of wear or paint rub on the figure inside the bubble , its just card creases i cant stand and yellow bubble :)

Top Bottom