Latest Acquisitions

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
sith-smith said:
weasel said:
Nice figures Gary. How is the 'try to buy EVERYTHING Pailitoy ever made' focus coming on? :lol:

Well, i've not started my Action man, Action Force or Pippa doll collection just yet.

But aprt from that it's going fine. :lol:

"Pippa Doll" I can just see you playin with dolls all day! :lol: :wink:

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
THANK ****! :lol:

No offence but your a bit too male for my liking, and obviously far far too old! :wink:

craignwo4life

Sith Lord
sith-smith said:
craignwo4life said:
I'm not a fan of cards with stickers on, whether it is a price or an offer to be honest but you don't see many Leia ones with the Palitoy logo. 8)

That's not a sticker. It's printed onto the card.
You know what I'm referring to wise guy !! :lol:

sith-smith

Grand Master
craignwo4life said:
sith-smith said:
craignwo4life said:
I'm not a fan of cards with stickers on, whether it is a price or an offer to be honest but you don't see many Leia ones with the Palitoy logo. 8)

That's not a sticker. It's printed onto the card.
You know what I'm referring to wise guy !! :lol:

Yes, you were referring to a sticker.

But there isn't one. :roll:

:lol:

sith-smith

Grand Master
Bollux said:
bloody hell Gary no wonder you were willing to get rid of all of those ships

I still need to clear more room.

Got a shuttle, A-wing, R/C Sandcrawler and a Sonic controlled landspeeder to add to my for sale list.

Then there's all the spare playsets. :?

spoons

Grand Master
my latest Hans. First up is the popy - cheers to Ed for heads up and the case, Robotkingdom gave me a discount too :D

PopyHan3.jpg

and next is the 32 back, i don't normally go for yellow bubbles but he is in great nick and came with a free case.

HanHoth32front2.jpg

lee gray

Sith Lord
spoons said:
my latest Hans. First up is the popy - cheers to Ed for heads up and the case, Robotkingdom gave me a discount too :D

PopyHan3.jpg

and next is the 32 back, i don't normally go for yellow bubbles but he is in great nick and came with a free case.

HanHoth32front2.jpg
Nice spoons

spoons

Grand Master
weasel said:
At the rest of sounding like an even bigger idiot, what is the first Han Hoth? :oops:

a japanese one, its got a kenner baggie in it with a couple of cool leaflets. There's only a few figures available in that style. Luckily for me ones Han hoth, Ed's Luke Bespin is a couple of pages back in this thread.

Bollux

Grand Master
the japanese packaging looks great, i love their movie posters too!

always so over the top and i love their writing, makes the posters so much more interesting

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Yeah the first ever Japanese Northern Irish person! :lol:

Nah you smart arse! I meant I recognised it from Edd posting a picture of his Luke bespin one a few weeks ago.

IMTech

Padawan
Finally found a 'Collect All 79' poster - They should of stopped there though, it would of been easier on the wallet!

Not in bad condition, these came folded so its difficult to get one without creases but hopefully they will not be so noticable when its framed.

Top Bottom