Latest Acquisitions

Joe

Grand Master
If you only start collections of things you can complete easily you will get bored very quickly ;)

90% of the fun for most is hunting and acquiring, once you complete something it doesn't take long to get bored and want to sell it off IMO. Besides, even on hard to complete "sets" you never know what can happen!

e30318is

Sith Lord
Here is my latest buy from Jase:

photo-1704.jpg

Sorry for the terrible picture :roll:
Its a Burgandy cape Squid head, and I bloody love it :lol:

Lee77

Sith Lord
Hi Ed. Nice Squid Head. Is that the grail piece you were on about?

Also, nice stormies phantom. Left one looks a right minter!
Nice buy Flycasual and also Tatsie. Just the mega expensive potf left!! Also mate, good on you on that video. You got some balls! Would have been hilarious if you'd stuck your board straight round that fat ****s skull!!! :D

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
As always some nice pieces lads, Nice MOC Flycasual
Got home to a few loosies, Really happy with the minty 4Lom from Iain to finish off my Bounty Hunter set...... :D
004-2.jpg

Two Fetts aswell, Delighted with the Tri Logo
005-2.jpg

Brown Belt, Unpainted Knee, Tri Logo Fett.......Not bad for €3.50.... :wink:
006.jpg

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
Hi Guys! Some top buys as always!

Erik - Nice stormies 8)
Fly Casual - I bid on that Vader myself nice buy :wink:
Ed - Love that Ledy Squid mate! 8)
Jeff! Some awesome New acquistions there :)

flycasual

Jedi Master
Joe said:
If you only start collections of things you can complete easily you will get bored very quickly ;)

90% of the fun for most is hunting and acquiring, once you complete something it doesn't take long to get bored and want to sell it off IMO. Besides, even on hard to complete "sets" you never know what can happen!

I hear ya Joe. The "hunting and aquiring" journey is certainly what I find the most fun. WTB threads are almost a spoiler.

Lately I've been having a similar conversation with my Mum. She thinks I'm negative, but I argue that I'm just being realistic.

Dark Sith Lord, it must be a different Vader. I can't afford those prices. ;)

Nice burgandy cape Squid Head! I remember reading about it years ago. It was supposed to be ultra rare.

Tri Logo Fett is one of my favourites. There seems to be a lot more on ebay than when I was buying loose figures.

every time i come on this thread, there are just too many people buying too many awesome buys

i just carn't keep up with all the minty buys you guy's keep getting :D

so congrats to all of you guy's

oh and ed glad the ledy burgundy squid arrived safely mate and you like it enjoy :wink:

jase

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Well have a couple of days busy when I have no time to get on here & see how you all are getting great stuff & letting the thread run away with me & national news for outstanding strength of character - nice going Leyton!, that guy deserves every bit of abuse he gets m8 as there is simply no place for bullies in my book & hitting woman & children is a great big no no, FFS its not like he is not big enough to pick on someone grown up is it, not that that would be right either though, what ahot head, big up yourself Leyton!, sweet chewie 2 BTW only a few grand & you will have that POTF run done & dusted :lol:

& you other guys, wow simply wow, those new Jawas Ed 8) frecking coo-el!!! loving them.

Jase sweet DT bud, what a chalenging focus you have picked, hope you have deep pockets as your gona need em.

Tim - sure you will be happy in stage 2 & its about time as you need to slow down b4 you have a heart attack dude.

flycasual - nice barada!, the Vader looks like he has been on a night on the town without ever having left home :lol:

Princess Leia1978 - welcome on bard! & I am lovin the sandcrawler - shweet

Josh - cool luke bespin & nice wind up :lol:

Soren - nice addition to your focus

Lars - nice vader, learned some new things today about the clipper vaders, will share later via pm as i know I still owe you one in return ;)

Liam - that miss card is out of sight buddy 8)

Jeff - nice loosies dude 8)

Dennis - fook me! thats some major haul!! frecking cool stuff, but have to say I am lovin the death star set.

Sure I have missed a shed load, but that's what I can remember so please excuse me if I left anyone out there.

Had my very first multi-pack from the deep end of baggie collecting with this brown box GM 2 pack, but I love it & its so minty.

IMGP9608.jpg

IMGP9609.jpg

IMGP9607.jpg

The AJ has done me proud with this great addition which has opened a new can of worms regarding baggie ID's & types what with the heat seal - check it out, strange or what & a new Kenner issued baggie that needs classifying?

IMGP9605.jpg

As you can see it came with a vintage J c Penny price tag which I have removed to inspect the seal further & boy what a find, thanks James & I know I owe you one!

IMGP9602.jpg

IMGP9599.jpg

IMGP9600.jpg

IMGP9606.jpg

Got a couple of items in the pipeline to, but they will be a while.

Lee77

Sith Lord
Nice loosies Dublinjeff! Absolute bargain as well. Who says collecting has to be expensive!
Frank, as always what a nice score of baggies! Can't beat a Fett Baggie! Where does the 2 pack originate from? Never seen that before! Well done. :D

Dublinjeff

Grand Master
Lee77 said:
Nice loosies Dublinjeff! Absolute bargain as well. Who says collecting has to be expensive!
Frank, as always what a nice score of baggies! Can't beat a Fett Baggie! Where does the 2 pack originate from? Never seen that before! Well done. :D
Cheers mate, was just lucky I think... :D

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Noted Frunkstar that you didn't mention my Darth Vader Tape Dispenser it your appraisal, so I'm ignoring your awesome,awesome pick ups.

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Maulster79 said:
Noted Frunkstar that you didn't mention my Darth Vader Tape Dispenser it your appraisal, so I'm ignoring your awesome,awesome pick ups.

:lol: Yes that's very poor form Frank, it's a superb piece Maulster chuck it in a plastic bag if you want Frank to notice it. :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Top Bottom