Latest Acquisitions

Josh

Sith Lord
Well done. 1 every 1.333333 weeks is pretty quick.
You going to take the price stickers off the R2 and 3PO?

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Josh said:

They both have exactly the same sticker and I got them from the same seller. I think these guys have been together since they were new so I'd like to keep them as-is :)

Thanks for the comments guys! I'm very happy with the run. Just got to decide what to do next - I liked the idea of doing the first 12 on GM ESB cards, but I've since been told that 4 of them are unconfirmed to exist :(

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
A super run Edd. Well done mate and in record time! :D

God know when Ill complete my Star Wars run! I keep getting distracted. Im like a magpie to shiney things.

Fantastic achievement bud. Keep us posted on what you decide to do next. 8)

Josh

Sith Lord
edd_jedi said:
Josh said:

They both have exactly the same sticker and I got them from the same seller. I think these guys have been together since they were new so I'd like to keep them as-is :)

Thanks for the comments guys! I'm very happy with the run. Just got to decide what to do next - I liked the idea of doing the first 12 on GM ESB cards, but I've since been told that 4 of them are unconfirmed to exist :(

Cool. They look quite nice those two anwyay.

Wookie-Balls

Padawan
c6c2c5e6.jpg

not quite in the same league as Edd :lol: But they make me happy enough!! Off to Brussels for a couple of days in the morning. Hopefully will have some major Den upgrades to do when I get home :D

BTW anyone here ever hung ships / model planes for the ceiling? I could do with some tips...

Cheers

Ray

mr_palitoy

Sith Lord
Word of warning, do not post about ebay items you have won until you have them or you are sure they have been posted. If that is a genuine vinyl cape and someone is able to tell from the auction pictures and description that they are, a less scrupulous collector might contact your seller and make them a better offer. From the ebay auction description the seller gave (which took me about 2 mins to find on ebay given the info you supplied), they are making out like the cape is genuine, but they aren't really sure. Normally, that would point to fake, but only a close look when you have the item in hand will probably tell in this circumstance.

cheers Jason

spoons

Grand Master
wertyu-2007 said:
i got the lot for 60 pound so not too bad if its not real , ill get more in depth photos up of ithe vc jawa so you guys with more experience can have a look for me but i doubt it.

I doubt it is real, as the blaster below it is a repro. You might want to check that the other weapons are real too - as £60 for a bunch loose figs with repros is not good

Hope I'm wrong, and welcome to the boards

DarthSwales

Padawan
I've not at all been a collector long, but going through all these threads on this forum, it seems that it is a common thing for people to sell bulk lots that include super rare figures but claim, "Oh, I'm not at all sure what this is!" And really it would be a fake. But I dunno, I'm no expert.

Hope it is real though, for your sake! :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom