Latest Acquisitions

tigerham

Sith Lord
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

This absolute beauty came this morning and it weighs an absolute ton!

Model Trem Biker Scout...

MT-Scout.jpg

So bloody over the moon as hard as **** to find so when I saw one grabbed it while I could. In better condition than I thought too but really couldn't beleive the weight of it. I knew it was made of lead but still, lol!!!

Big thanks to Jason on RS. ;)

airjedijamie

Jedi Knight
Today I had a great find so might be worth a look in Argos I got the Lego slave 1 for £49.99 but you have to see if your local store has one because you can't order online the item no is 388/5064

Imperial nut

Sith Lord
nice trem ham, made from lead?? thats weird out.

jedi they are nice, and its really sweet when you actually buy something in a shop rather than on fleabay

josh- yeah i am goin to look up the bleachy thread, anyone know what the long term effects are?? :|

tigerham

Sith Lord
Thnaks Steve, yeah basically Model Trem never had the rights to make official Star Wars figures and anyway they made them of lead but later changed them to a kind of plastic as I'm sure wasn't too healthy for kids. ;) Thats when Glasslite cam into play and got hold of the lisense to sell the star wars stuff... and proparly too. ;)

Chewie

Jedi Master
WOW that looks Brand New! Amazing condition for nearly 30 years old

I was in ToysRus yesterday looking at what Star Wars stuff they had for my little lad, and they had Vintage style cards that weren't in as good condition as that. Well Done 8)

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Thanks for the comments guys. It loked good from the pics on the auction but when it arrived it was better than I thought. A very refreshing change! :lol:

It would have been a bargain too if it werent for customs. It was still a good deal but it definitely took a bit of a shine off it. :)

Imperial nut

Sith Lord
Nice chris my fave mock of all time . And in good nick.

But I have lately found myself wandering around smyths toys looking at the new vintage and almost feeling the urge to buy ,,, anyone else ?

Top Bottom