Latest Acquisitions

tigerham

Sith Lord
Really nice Tri's dudes. Seeing as it seems to be tri-week thought I'd share mine too... Mint!

R2-pop-up.jpg

R2-bubble.jpg

tigerham

Sith Lord
lol, no Emiel. I actually got this one from a guy on RS who was selling it on Ebay. Did a deal off the bay so did ok with it. Turns out that a guy on SWCC got it from Toni then sold it to someone who obviously sold it to someone else as wasn't the same guy I bought it from. So has almost done a full circle, lol. We know its the same one as has the tiniest of marks on the bottom right corner of the card.

Just goes to show you tho that people do take care of their vintage. ;)

Finally got me a mint Pop-up R2. Happy days. :D

PGowdy

Grand Master
Ham that is superb mate. Well worth the wait. Told you you'd get one.
Hope you got it at a decent price but that thing is well worth north of a hundred and genuinely C9-9.5 unlike the one you got before.
Nice one.

tigerham

Sith Lord
Thanks Pete. Actually got it for the same price with postage cost as Toni's plus an acrylic case so not too shabby! ;)

tigerham

Sith Lord
DarthStanley said:
Joe-more excellent trilogo additions!

Ham-awesome trilogo pop up R2,its a real beauty!

Congrats lads! :D

Thanks Stan! :D

Jason, I still think the Tri's are the ugliest cardbacks IMO but there are the odd one's that do stand out especially with the £1.59 sticker covering up most of it, lol. ;)

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
Yeah, and again!
Really never liked Tri-logo cards, only ever owned one and sold it a few months after buying it.

lee gray

Sith Lord
nice Ugnaught, Trilogoman
nice proofs Joe
nice loose r2d2 Dr_Ball_MD
nice trilogo rd2d tigerham
I think some of the glossy trilogo cards look great like yak face and imp dig and gunner, the yellow sticker is nice too and would prefer a yak with it on than off.. i must admit though that the trilogo backs are the most dull and boring off anything out there. but then luckily i dont look at the back.

Caswellbot

Sith Lord
Hey Guys. Won this just before Christmas and it finally arrived. Its a Canadian Sy Snootles Band MISB. Lovely condition except the yellowing.

The guy listed it in the Modern POTF section. Doh! Lol :D

Top Bottom