Latest Acquisitions

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Fun4......amazing haul, however I'd rather suffer, wait for months and buy one thing at a time, (. :lol: believe that...I think not :lol: )

Well done pal...stoked for ya....beauty collection :wink:

Ryan....Nice Yoda.....A Team .....awesome...nice gear :D

Dark Sith Lord

Grand Master
WOW This thread is on fire again!

Jeff Fantastic Cardbacks mate 8)
Richard Love the Yoda mate 8)
Fun4kids. WOW Georgeous 12backs Yoda MOC Klleman book awesome 8)
More Fantastic loosies there too Chris :)

rob71

Sith Lord
Wow, I don't check in for just a few hours and there are two more full pages of pics! :eek:

Some great pick ups guys, Fun4 some lovely MOCs (love the Wicket!) and the Kellerman book. I guess it's no food for the kids for the rest of the month :lol: :lol:

@bluedog, postage on the AT-AT to NZ not too bad, only about £75. I've been so lucky so far and managed to avoid customs charges on everything I've brought in :D

Jedi_june

Sith Lord
@Fun4Kids: Holy smoke dude that's some haul bro :shock: I've been wanting that Kellerman Book for soooooooooooooooooooo long :| just to much bread for it. Loving that Tri Logo C-3P0 :p

@Jedi_Masters: The Kea Moll is Sweet :mrgreen:

Nick_IoW

Sith Lord
Lots of lovely additions - I'm gonna have to pick up the pace in the next day or so, so as to not disappoint in my second week of collecting!

I think Bram's becomming a full-time middle man! lol :)

Nick

Nick_IoW

Sith Lord
Week 2 of collecting, started well... had a lull over the weekend, and then picked up again last couple of days thanks to the postman.

Having some issues with photobucket, rotated pics and saved - but its still showing them sideways and upside down! And maybe I need to use a camera instead of an ipod to take pictures as these are just fuzzy ;)

Here's this weeks figures, in a variety of conditions. Got a bunch of loosies too, but wont put those up - they're nothing exciting.

IMG_0193.jpg

IMG_0194.jpg

IMG_0195.jpg

IMG_0207.jpg

Got 3 AFA 85 graded figs. Dont normally collect them but I wanted the Imp Com, got Jawa for my Focus, and Wicket as I seem to have a growing number of different Wicket cards - so might do a focus of sorts.

IMG_0199.jpg

IMG_0198.jpg

IMG_0197.jpg

MISB Dagobah - gonna have to get a loose one now, so I wont be tempted lol.

IMG_0204.jpg

Rest are just random vehicles and playets. Some Palitoy/General Mills and some Kenner. Inserts and all that are in the boxes. GM Cap2 and Int 4 still have baggies and decals unapplied.

IMG_0210.jpg

IMG_0208.jpg

IMG_0205.jpg

IMG_0203.jpg

IMG_0202.jpg

IMG_0201.jpg

IMG_0200.jpg

IMG_0196.jpg

I get a bit excited sometimes, and end up with multiples of the same mini rig - I already had most of the above ones lol. Same with some figures - think I have 3 or 4 potf Paploo's now!

Thanks to everyone who has helped contribute.

Also a quick WTB - any carded or loose Jawas, send them this way!

Nick.

Stargeezer

Sith Lord
WTF You bought all that in 2 weeks, you need to go to a doctor, because you Heavily addicted On buying vintage star wars , Slow down and leave a bit for Therese of Us aswell please. :lol: :lol:

Great looking items mate.

Rebel_Runner

Jedi Master
Holy sheet Nick that's some awesome haul there my friend. You must be giving your bank manager sleepless nights :lol:

Will have to put up a photo of my pathetic loose collection that I've put together so far. I'm getting a genuine inferiority complex going on now! :cry:

Nick_IoW

Sith Lord
My main aim at the start of this was to get a large collection together as quick as possible, and display it in my man-cave that I am decorating as well as having a display in one of the halls. Fortunate at the moment, in that I had the funds available.

The long-term goal will be spending the next 20 years or so upgrading the quality of the collection- and at the same time trying to preserve any 'beaters' that I come across. Keep them figs on cards!

So it will slow down pretty quick over the coming weeks.

Nick

poncho

Grand Master
:shock: thats a fair a chunk of change too spend in 2 weeks! fair play,you have some fantastic pieces there congratulations! that collection is probably what mine is worth and more and ive been collecting years lol

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
Awesome collection, talk about quick fix...you just O Dd :lol:

If you can afford to do it, then all power to you buddy

Superb :wink:

Nick_IoW

Sith Lord
Hehe I wish it was from a job.

Sadly my mum passed away from cancer earlier in the year - I put some of the inheritance into savings, and some aside for the Star Wars collection. Was my mum that took me to see Star Wars in the cinema, then helped me collect the figures till 85. So a lot of good memories - which is the main drive behind my new collection. My man-cave will serve to keep those memories close :)

Nick

rob71

Sith Lord
Really sorry about your mum Nick :( I lost mine to cancer 14 years ago now so I know how you're feeling.

A great haul you've got there and that was just a quick scan through. I can see the drive behind your collection, very similar to mine. Probably not a bad idea that you're talking about slowing down, as you don't want to get burnout (or whatever they call it in the vintage SW collecting world). Slow down and stay "hungry" (although its bloody difficult, I look at all the cool items for sale and I'm soooo tempted)....

Top Bottom