Latest Acquisitions

Gorneesh

Jedi Knight
Dublinjeff That loose graded Luke Looks sweet and I love how he's holding his lightsaber in hand, looks loads better like that than the old tape,

flycasual

Jedi Master
lee gray said:
as a lot of people have mentioned it though even though it dont bother me i might decide to get it recased once i get over the period of wanting to look at him lol

If you are happy with it, I wouldn't recase it. He looks good to me. :D

Gorneesh said:
That loose graded Luke Looks sweet and I love how he's holding his lightsaber in hand

+ another 1

tundra9

Sith Lord
lee gray said:
Tank1252 said:
Looks like a harsh 80 to me. Looks great.

Lee, was the Vlix cased on an angle, or did he shift? Again, looks like a bit of a harsh 80.

He was actually cased at an angle as theres no room for movement if he was straight he wouldnt fit in the case, i was given the chance to have it customized but didnt bother as that would have meant more waiting, also its a strong 80 but i can see why i missed 85 as there is wear on the tips of hands back of feet and all around the bottom part of torso but apart from that its clean.

Would have liked an 85 though :) I took another photo so you can see no room for the arms to move around for straightness, as a lot of people have mentioned it though even though it dont bother me i might decide to get it recased once i get over the period of wanting to look at him lol
vlix_8.jpg

managed to knock him straight

vlix_30.jpg

How did you manage to knock him straight? I only hope he didn't get any paintscuffs doing that. But at least he looks better now. :p
So many pages since my last comment, will comment on everything when my latest arrives, so I'm not ignoring the amazing stuff! :lol: 8)

lee gray

Sith Lord
Joe said:
Lee's OCD triumphs over a delicate and expensive Vlix figure! :lol:

You would be surprised the amount of OCD I have :) I learnt a technique of where to hit the case before when my afa graded boush was not in the correct position in the bubble as wanted her at the bottom, a few hard wacks in a certain spot did the trick .

PGowdy

Grand Master
That's good stuff Gary. I'm a big trilogo miscard fan and that's a particularly cool combo. Mainly because it's a non trilogo figure, so to speak. 8)

Joe

Grand Master
Glad you did get it Gary, I got wind from Mark that you were going for it! Couldn't have gone to a better collection :)

sith-smith

Grand Master
Cheers guys. Shocked at the price, but I guess it's a widely sort after miscard and I'm certainly glad to have another grail out of the way and now gives me 21 miscards

Tundra9, where abouts on fb was it?

Top Bottom