Latest Acquisitions

søren

Jedi Knight
Nice baggie Frank

Love the 3 packs aswell , but the Lando proofs is what rocks my boat right now . LOVE IT . Want one now.

I just picked up a childhood collection up . It had a lot of palitoy cardbacks in it and other nice cards.

Missing from the picture are a Rebel Transport and the Falcon .

Most of this stuff i will be trading /selling ( But not the cardbacks )

Looking for proofs and moc's and Die cast moc's

th_swslagsbilleder001.jpg

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Steve - that is one nice proof, I'm not in to proofs but I must say that one has caught my eye, gret pick up.

Anthony - WOW!!! :shock: drop dead wow!, that set with vader is outstanding, but its the droid set that's ringing my bells, I still need that set & every man & his dog seems to be getting one this year - bu hoo! :cry: is it some kind of splurge year for the droid 3 pack??, you must be thrilled with them as I am for you.

Frunkstar

Grand Master
Lee77 said:
Nice baggies too Frank, I missed those. Didn't you get a Han baggie the same as that a few weeks back or is my memory playing tricks on me!?

The force has a peculiar effect on the weak minded Lee :lol:

I collect not just baggies, but variations of baggie type & of figure therein, me EB Han baggies to date -

Still a few to go Lee, but the SH Han is at the top of my hit list of grail baggies & was one of my most played with figures as a kid

Lee77

Sith Lord
Frunkstar said:
Lee77 said:
Nice baggies too Frank, I missed those. Didn't you get a Han baggie the same as that a few weeks back or is my memory playing tricks on me!?

The force has a peculiar effect on the weak minded Lee :lol:

I collect not just baggies, but variations of baggie type & of figure therein, me EB Han baggies to date -

Still a few to go Lee, but the SH Han is at the top of my hit list of grail baggies & was one of my most played with figures as a kid

I see now. I know nothing about baggies. Its just dropped that theres variations on bags and characters. Holy **** Frank, thats a lot of baggies to collect! SH Han and Farmboy Luke were my favourites as a kid. Just so ****ing expensive to buy MOC !!!!

lee gray

Sith Lord
Sweet looking lando proof Steve, only thing about acrylic cases I hate is taking pictures, as either shadows, images on the glass from back ground, flash or if using no flash the pictures dull, your pic looks fine though.

nice action figure sets mr kenner

nice Hans, frunkstar

yeah frank, they all smell like fruit.

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Ha ha I love this place, from some awesome 3 packs to a wicked proof and Frank you never lets us down with a baggie or two. Nice pick up as well Soren.

Here's my latest courtesy of Jase, probably my first real grail item. Inner saber is broken but all pieces are still there and it displays beautifully.

It's one of them there circle variants too. Thanks Jase love it mate.

100_6721.jpg

Bramistuta25

Sith Lord
The 3 packs are awesome, I have no clue what an AFA85 rated one would fetch?! (very jealous)

Some really cool pick ups...

Ryan, loving the DT Luke, nice pick up! Hope fully I shall be uploading similar pics later in the week... :)

Keep it all coming.

Grant

Sith Lord
Guys

Just looked back over the last 20 or so pages at your latest buys. Wow there is some awesome stuff in there. I especially like the the Droids 3 pack and Lando production style proof of Steve's. The Palitoy Land of the Jawas is also a real cool item. Joe the Tri Logo Tusken Raider/ Ackbar miscard is amazing too. There was loads of other cool items but this is all I could remember of the top of my head. Oh nice POTF Chewie Tatsie and nice work for sticking up for the little Sk8ter dude at the Sk8 Park. That guy in the brown T-Shirt was a total d*ck.

Regards

Grant.

PS Steve your not the most irregular poster, I am dude. 8)

BlueDog

Sith Lord
Cheers Fellas, it's a cool piece.

Don't get too used to seeing this calibre of items from me, I know its a break from my usual tight arse collecting so to make you all feel better here's some more fiscally responsible opened cards and a couple of loose lukes. :lol:

Only one away from completing my Star Wars 12/20/21 first 12 set so if anyone comes across an opened Han I'd appreciate a heads up.

100_6729-1.jpg

Joe

Grand Master
Nice DT and other bits Ryan! Cool Biker Trilogoman :)

Good buys guys, although dare I say it things seem to be slowing down a little! Where is timbo with all his loosies? :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Top Bottom