Latest Acquisitions

Palifan

Sith Lord
Look at those beauties! :D

Very nicely done Mike, looking fantastic and the set is coming along well.

Ian

Michael Sith

Grand Master
Supporter
subzero said:
Excellent looking MOC's, are they reseals?, if so that's a great job you've done on them.

Yes mate reseals only done a little bit to them Darth needs a little more attention, but really happy with them, massive thanks to Ian on these :D

subzero

Sith Lord
Michael Sith said:
subzero said:
Excellent looking MOC's, are they reseals?, if so that's a great job you've done on them.

Yes mate reseals only done a little bit to them Darth needs a little more attention, but really happy with them, massive thanks to Ian on these :D

They look fantastic well done, really nice clean looking MOC's.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Nice pick ups everyone. I'm super pleased with my latest purchase. Hoth Rebel Soldier MOC on his debut 31B. Couldn't really believe my eyes when he popped up on eBay for a very sensible price. :D

image.jpg

steve obi wan

Sith Lord
Supporter
theforceuk said:
Nice pick ups everyone. I'm super pleased with my latest purchase. Hoth Rebel Soldier MOC on his debut 31B. Couldn't really believe my eyes when he popped up on eBay for a very sensible price. :D

image.jpg

Always great to get the figures on the debut cards , nice score :)

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
steve obi wan said:
theforceuk said:

image.jpg

Always great to get the figures on the debut cards , nice score :)

Thanks Steve, although the card isn't great I'm really pleased and yes a debut card is always special. :)

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Nick_IoW said:
Another Canadian Special Offer chalked off of the list. This time the Snowspeeder with free Rebel Soldier. Odd choice, but still cool :)

ss3.jpg
ss2.jpg
ss4.jpg
ss1.jpg

Very nice, lovely condition 8)

Top Bottom