Latest Acquisitions

subzero

Sith Lord
hellhippie said:
beautiful han . case fresh is always a good look for tri logos

Thanks, sure can't beat that new look with trilogo's, it's a rare sight well worth preserving. :)

apack7229

Sith Lord
Got my polish bootleg in today. I've been after one for a while and finally found one that fits in my budget.

Attachments

• FC394984-95CB-4212-97AF-1F71631BD6B1.jpeg
    FC394984-95CB-4212-97AF-1F71631BD6B1.jpeg
    57.3 KB · Views: 793

tigerham

Sith Lord
Cool addition apack. :)

This little fella (and I forgot how tiny he is) arrived today to start off my mini R2 focus. Great condition, really chuffed with it.

Loose R2D2.jpg

TK-7785

Jedi Master
apack7229 said:
Got my polish bootleg in today. I've been after one for a while and finally found one that fits in my budget.

I thought Fett was the most dangerous bounty hunter in the galaxy...turns out he's 'armless. :D

I'll get my coat.

tigerham

Sith Lord
apack7229 said:
Thanks guys. I would assume trying to find arms would be nearly impossible but you never know. Really nice r2 pick up. Looks great.

Thanks apack. Good luck finding Fett's arms. Who know's you might end up with an ARMy. :p (hook comes out to take him off the stage)

subzero

Sith Lord
Hopefully you find the weapon for him eventually, then he will be well 'armed' for battle, ba duh cha!.....

That's a cracking R2 tigerham, card fresh well done! :)

tigerham

Sith Lord
subzero said:
Hopefully you find the weapon for him eventually, then he will be well 'armed' for battle, ba duh cha!.....

... and they keep coming! But hey... no 'arm done!

Thanks Subzero... or was that Snaketibe. I get confused at times. :wink:

subzero

Sith Lord
tigerham said:
subzero said:

:lol: You could call me snakezero to stop any more confusion lol.

I have an R2 in the exact same condition, R2 is just beautiful when it's minty, if I ever had to sell my collection one day then R2 will be the one figure I keep.

apack7229

Sith Lord
Thanks :D The pun jokes are getting a little out of Hand don't you think. :wink: I think you guys all deserve a round of applause. Well except from fett.

Taffius

Sith Lord
Instead the cost being an arm and a leg in the West, in Russia do they cost an arm and an arm?

**** I know but felt left out a bit and its armless banter! :lol:

tigerham

Sith Lord
subzero said:
tigerham said:
subzero said:

:lol: You could call me snakezero to stop any more confusion lol.

I have an R2 in the exact same condition, R2 is just beautiful when it's minty, if I ever had to sell my collection one day then R2 will be the one figure I keep.

Ok Subtibe or was that Snakezero?! :p But always loved the R2 and the R2's cardback designs. Clean and neat coloring too.

tigerham

Sith Lord
Another little fella arrived safe and sound today to add to my mini R2 collection. R2 solid dome on Tri-logo Pop-Up miscard with long bubble. Love it! :)

R2 tri F B.jpg

R2 Tri CASE.jpg

Taffius

Sith Lord
tigerham said:
Another little fella arrived safe and sound today to add to my mini R2 collection. R2 solid dome on Tri-logo Pop-Up miscard with long bubble. Love it! :)

That is awesome. Like the idea of a miscard. Two for the price if one! :lol:

Latest posts

Top Bottom