Latest Acquisitions

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
I can't quite believe after all these years that I've finally got a trilogo Fett :D The "Fett tax" MOCs command usually bothers me as on most cardbacks he's really not that rare, but the trilogo Fett is genuinely one of the hardest trilogos to find and I've only seen a handful for sale over the last 10 years. He's not perfect, the bubble is cracked on two corners, but with pieces like this sometimes you can't be fussy. It was a real gamble buying him as he came from the USA and I wasn't sure the bubble would survive being posted. Super chuffed to have one at last.

trilogo-fett.jpg

MarkG

Jedi Master
Outstanding purchase Edd !! Huge congrats on this one.

As for the bubble cracks etc etc...who cares ?? it's a Tri Fett !!! :shock:

steve obi wan

Sith Lord
Supporter
edd_jedi said:
I can't quite believe after all these years that I've finally got a trilogo Fett :D The "Fett tax" MOCs command usually bothers me as on most cardbacks he's really not that rare, but the trilogo Fett is genuinely one of the hardest trilogos to find and I've only seen a handful for sale over the last 10 years. He's not perfect, the bubble is cracked on two corners, but with pieces like this sometimes you can't be fussy. It was a real gamble buying him as he came from the USA and I wasn't sure the bubble would survive being posted. Super chuffed to have one at last.

trilogo-fett.jpg

A thing of beauty ! That's the card not u Edd :lol:

itfciain

Grand Master
Nice one mate - I thought the seller came down to a reasonable price in the end - was always a gamble getting it from over the pond but least you bought from a collector who knew what they were doing

One of 8 I need to complete so least a competitor is out of the way :lol:

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Thanks Iain, it's what I messaged you about last weekend, but I quickly decided due to the fragile bubble it was probably safer to send it straight here rather than via you and Neil, 1 journey instead of three.

decipher28

Padawan
nice tri fett displays well you wouldn't know the bubble was cracked looking at it.lucky you!.I bet waiting for it to arrive and not knowing if it would make the journey in one piece was a nerve wrecking experience.

A tri fett is a thing of beauty.Wish I owned one.

itfciain

Grand Master
edd_jedi said:
Thanks Iain, it's what I messaged you about last weekend, but I quickly decided due to the fragile bubble it was probably safer to send it straight here rather than via you and Neil, 1 journey instead of three.

Yes mate - I would have advised the same - especially for a damaged bubble - glad you landed it though

Top Bottom