Latest Acquisitions

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
Two new Palitoy additions, hence the For Sale thread!

AFA 85 Palitoy 41 back Han Solo
cm5Not.jpg

AFA 80 Palitoy 41 back Han Hoth
HPisWe.jpg
[/quote]

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
skywalker said:
Andyclarke said:

Absolutely stunning Andy how many do you have now...? and what is the goal.?

Close to 40 now. Basically I'm collecting every figure on a Palitoy cardback. With a focus on 45a's but otherwise with a logo. This includes Jedi and trilogos plus cardback variations such as tri Han.

skywalker

Jedi Master
Andyclarke said:
skywalker said:
Andyclarke said:

Absolutely stunning Andy how many do you have now...? and what is the goal.?

Close to 40 now. Basically I'm collecting every figure on a Palitoy cardback. With a focus on 45a's but otherwise with a logo. This includes Jedi and trilogos plus cardback variations such as tri Han.

WOW.. That will be some achievement mate are you updating your showcase as you go along..?

Andyclarke

Sith Lord
skywalker said:
Andyclarke said:

WOW.. That will be some achievement mate are you updating your showcase as you go along..?

Thanks. Yeah due some photos me thinks will update soon.

Jimi Woolley

Padawan
Another addition to my Pop Up focus :shock: US Kenner MOC
Wasn't at all planned and has eaten into my Celebration spending money but really happy to get this trio completed.
I got the GL 51 weeks ago and it was a huge step for me into the MOC world. Now the Droids set is done the only set left is the Trilogo's. They will have to wait until next year....maybe they'll have come down in price by then? :lol:

B5E327B4-DBBE-4408-B1D0-049D0497F6F2.jpg

Kenner Canada, Kenner US & Glasslite Brazil
The same, yet SO different!

Jimi

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Bunglebubs said:
Finally after searching for a long time got myself one of these, box a bit worn but figure still sealed and in great condition :D

Gah! So it was you who bought it!
Been after this for a while too and was high bidder when it got pulled. Gutted but glad a forum member got it, congrats! :)

Always nice to see some MOC Palitoys and Jim, that R2 run is looking mint bud 8) 8) 8)

darth_daddius

Jedi Knight
Jimi Woolley said:
Another addition to my Pop Up focus :shock: US Kenner MOC
Wasn't at all planned and has eaten into my Celebration spending money but really happy to get this trio completed.
I got the GL 51 weeks ago and it was a huge step for me into the MOC world. Now the Droids set is done the only set left is the Trilogo's. They will have to wait until next year....maybe they'll have come down in price by then? :lol:

B5E327B4-DBBE-4408-B1D0-049D0497F6F2.jpg

Kenner Canada, Kenner US & Glasslite Brazil
The same, yet SO different!

Jimi

Muck Fe! Great trio!

Bunglebubs

Jedi Knight
decipher28 said:
Bunglebubs said:
Finally after searching for a long time got myself one of these, box a bit worn but figure still sealed and in great condition

Awesome pickup,always loved and wanted a ppb logo'd baggie.There pretty rare where did you get it?

Off the bay of evil, bit of a negotiation with the seller. Now to send it off to UK graders to get it in a nice case :)

stormcab

Sith Lord
Beauty Palis there Andy. Would love a Pali Han Hoth myself but others love em as well hence the price is always too high.

Ross_Barr

Jedi Knight
I don't often post in this section of the forum, but I'm happy to share a new, likely one of a kind discovery that fits my Han original focus perfectly! It's a white footer 12 back Han. It originated from a woman whose uncle was an internal Kenner sales rep, which lends credence to the fact that the white footer MOCs, which predate the SKU footers as the earliest 12 backs, were indeed salesman samples.

The best part is that, to my knowledge, this is the first Han Solo white footer that has been found. Thanks to Mark Yeo's fabulous 12 back guide, I learned the white footers have been found only on Vader (as a DT saber to boot), Stormtrooper, Luke, Chewy, R2, and Leia. So this is a fantastic find. It's far from mint (some water damage), but one of my favorite Solo pieces I own.

Hope you enjoy!

6E1CDB69-455F-4362-BE1B-506D55993BBE_zpsahy6bkje.jpg

steve obi wan

Sith Lord
Supporter
Ross_Barr said:
I don't often post in this section of the forum, but I'm happy to share a new, likely one of a kind discovery that fits my Han original focus perfectly! It's a white footer 12 back Han. It originated from a woman whose uncle was an internal Kenner sales rep, which lends credence to the fact that the white footer MOCs, which predate the SKU footers as the earliest 12 backs, were indeed salesman samples.

The best part is that, to my knowledge, this is the first Han Solo white footer that has been found. Thanks to Mark Yeo's fabulous 12 back guide, I learned the white footers have been found only on Vader (as a DT saber to boot), Stormtrooper, Luke, Chewy, R2, and Leia. So this is a fantastic find. It's far from mint (some water damage), but one of my favorite Solo pieces I own.

Hope you enjoy!

6E1CDB69-455F-4362-BE1B-506D55993BBE_zpsahy6bkje.jpg

Sweet!

poncho

Grand Master
andy - breath taking pali mocs. han hoth is my fav gorgeous 8) well done fella
ross - nice to see you posting in the LA thread here and what a piece. a rare beast indeed by looks of! wowsers :shock:

poncho

Grand Master
from the above amazing pieces too my small latest piece. :) from joe o'b

Clearly the best cardboard insert of the vintage line imo! enjoy 8d8s cardboard skirt.looks great displayed! its baggie is long gone if your wandering.

P1050527_zpsvhutgslw.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom