Latest Acquisitions

Hooch

Jedi Knight
So much loveliness
Its been a while since I was able to add something to this thread but today is the day
Huge thanks to Iain for collecting all these and forwarding them on
004464.JPG

005442.JPG

002585.JPG

003535.JPG

Clarkspie&chips

Sith Lord
Fantastic score hooch.
I'd completely forgotten about Planet of the Hoojibs, it used to be a road trip favourite in our house much to my poor parents delight. I'll try and dig it out the next time we go out for a drive, it'll be a real treat for them!

poncho

Grand Master
:shock: nicky - awesome fett
palijunky - that pali lxw is fresh
jedi mister :eek: :eek: :eek: wtf is that....i see.....the art on the poster is beautiful !!!!!!!
hooch - more furry love :lol: watch is cool 8)

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Last few weeks have been great for me with some loose figures I've been after for a while.

First up was the HTF darker painted head Fett, total gamble that paid off and at the bargain price of £36. Second was a Ledy Fett, third was a Meccano Fett (thanks Stef!), fourth was a bright green Wally (thanks again Stef!) and lastly a Ledy Boussh with unpainted helmet :)

DSCN2297.jpg

My Fett run is starting to take shape :)

DSCN2298.jpg

steve obi wan

Sith Lord
Supporter
SublevelStudios said:
Last few weeks have been great for me with some loose figures I've been after for a while.

First up was the HTF darker painted head Fett, total gamble that paid off and at the bargain price of £36. Second was a Ledy Fett, third was a Meccano Fett (thanks Stef!), fourth was a bright green Wally (thanks again Stef!) and lastly a Ledy Boussh with unpainted helmet :)

DSCN2297.jpg

My Fett run is starting to take shape :)

DSCN2298.jpg

Nice ! Great score

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
This is fantastic.

Great to see lots of great oddball amongst the obviously amazing MOCs.

Do you guys think the high prices on MOCs has made collectors look else ware?

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Just amazing. The pick out of the most recent batch would have to be the 30 back LXW....

However, this has been the best run for a long time with so many amazing pieces: Mark, the dark painted head Boba is a RESULT for £36! Didn't even know the damned thing existed :D Loving all the oddball stuff from the States, Hooch. And Jedimister, I think we ALL need a little remedial learning :lol: How about holding a session at CE3??

Stephen, what came in those packets? They are awesome 8)

jedi_mister

Jedi Knight
Grant_C said:
This is fantastic.

Great to see lots of great oddball amongst the obviously amazing MOCs.

Do you guys think the high prices on MOCs has made collectors look else ware?

Speaking for myself I've been collecting oddball items since day one so, no, the high prices haven't put me off and, to be fair, a lot of what I need in oddballs are high-priced items in their own right. It's just deciding what I'd enjoy having in my collection more. That can be a tough decision :)

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Heres a piece I got from Jedi Master buddy.

Helix Pencil Pot POS. Probably looking at 6-10 in existence. If any one knows better, be grateful if you could let me know. God dam photobucket spinning picture BS.

IMG_3989_zps9gyoa8tw.jpg

And some broken 1995 Prototype TFP pieces (why did I buy this ****?

IMG_3990_zpsvjbixulq.jpg

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Grant_C said:
Heres a piece I got from Jedi Master buddy.

Helix Pencil Pot POS. Probably looking at 6-10 in existence. If any one knows better, be grateful if you could let me know. God dam photobucket spinning picture BS.

IMG_3989_zps9gyoa8tw.jpg

And some broken 1995 Prototype TFP pieces (why did I buy this ****?

IMG_3990_zpsvjbixulq.jpg

The pencil pot is a stunning item Grant, saw it pop up on Facebook earlier too.. love it!

Top Bottom