Latest Acquisitions

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Love those card backs, but I particular the 30 back(?) Luke X-Wing and 45a Power Droid. Very nice indeed. Great to see some Ledys, too. Not seen some of those cards before.

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
I'm still on the flyer trail. This one is half the size of the later ROTJ era flyers, making it the dearest bit of paper I've bought per surface area.

nvpiqa.jpg

2eusfsz.jpg

kvavik

Jedi Knight
Imperial Stormtrooper - Poch 37/41 A-back
Love the placement of the logo and the figure variation. Was super lucky and got this item through a trade.

Poch_Snowtrooper3.jpg

untitled.png
just had these 2 arrive in the post. both from different sellers
the die cast display had the original shipping case with it as a bonus :D
big thanks to the 2 chaps who made these happen :)

olisuds

Sith Lord
kvavik said:
Imperial Stormtrooper - Poch 37/41 A-back
Love the placement of the logo and the figure variation. Was super lucky and got this item through a trade.

Poch_Snowtrooper3.jpg

Wowzers that is a stunner!

olisuds

Sith Lord
itfciain said:
Enough of all the new toy love - this is my Force Friday present to myself !

Few of these turned up in Australia - believed to be bubble test - pretty cool combo those

SAM_7492_zpshnmpc6yf.jpg

Very nice. Not sure why people call them miscards even though I know AFA wrongly label them so. It's a carded sample with a 77 back character on an earlier 48 back card. That's not a mistake it's a cool pre production piece before the Nikto card was ready for production. Very cool combo too!

Princess Raya

Padawan
Amazing stuff on here as always. I definitely want me one of those Poch cards - just don't tell me the odds. Or the price for that matter. Ignorance is bliss.

I'm hoovering up cardbacks at the moment. It's satisfying my desire to have one of everything without causing money or storage issues. :D Ackbar offers are my main target for now.

20150905_220654_LLS-1_zpswlm5ymsm.jpg

I did stray slightly this week though. But he was one of my faves as a kid, and one of my favourite cardbacks now. Thanks to Damien Indianawars for this beauty.

20150905_201525-1_zpscgvbnxq4.jpg

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
I enjoy the Ackbar offer cards too - good haul, Princess.

I'm often contemplating a Luke Jedi MOC. This thread inspires me really do my budget in. :)

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Good grief! This thread is amazing!!! Simon, those Palis are gorgeous- you did so well there with the loose figures as well.

Lots of great cardbacks being picked up and those store displays are excellent- especially with the shipping case.

Kvavik, that Hoth Stormtrooper is fantastic mate! Love the card reverse- really special 8)

chipsteak

Jedi Master
Supporter
In love the image in the die-cast display with the four vehicles. Especially the landspeeder for some reason. I would be proud to store my Space Vehicles in that.

Top Bottom