Latest Acquisitions

Jez

Sith Lord
Well it's been just over 3 weeks since my last update. I've been typically maxed at work. The good news is though we've had a full computer meltdown this morning so I've had a good look on here with my iphone
Page 1733
Spoons, nice Meccano Jawa dude, such a great card to have at an affordable price. Edit: Great addition to your focus with the GG Han Hoth.
Twisted Metal, Scott mate that SW boxed Falcon is bloody awesome. Such a fantastic box. TVR. Edit: Plus fantastic MOCs:21B and LXW. Plus loose Hoth Stormies and reg Stormies.
Jimi Wooley, that Blue Snag is really tidy. Nice work dude.
Frunkster, hey Frank, great baggie haul, congrats on the auction. Top Lobot dude.
Stormcab, an absolutely fantastic looking Chewbacca MOC. It looks awesome on a SW card.
Walkie, nice run of PBP loose figures mate.
Edd, lovely Tri Logo MOCs mate, that TFP is awesome.
Stratpack quality Jedi Luke MOC mate
Timbo72, lovely run of loose figures. The sandpeople are all surrender monkeys
Phreatobite, awesome looking Canadian Falcon
Benny100, cracking MISB ISP-6 and Luke Hoth MOC
Carl Waterworth, congrats on the BBG MOC and POTF Amanaman
Boba76, dude that 48A Zuckass is mint. Edit and Yoda MOC ESB AFA85, stunning.
ChrisFNX, loving the Palitoy AT AT Driver, a real gem.
Savory100, mate I'm so envious of the pistol you have, awesome. TVR.
RobPMarsh, lovely few additions mate, nice ESB Hammerhead and Luke Jedi reseal. I always wanted the bandolier strap as a kid. My eyes poped out of my head when I saw the Frankenstein 2 pack lol. Plus the ikto MOC and 3PO baggie. Busy boy. Edit plus the beater Lobot MOC, nice and rather odd headphone holder.
Steve OB Wan, awesome haul; AT AT, X-Wing, MOC and loosies, well done chap.
MarkG, wonderful work buddy, Hoth Stormtrooper ESB but more importantly than that completing yur last 17 MOC run. Very nice mate!!
Leon355, nice Rancor Keeper MOC. You asked about a case, yes it needs the deeper case, I think it's the ADC 14 from memory. It'll look even nicer in one of those.
Savory100, back again with your stunning Han Proof, very nice dude.
Welsh Chris, I'm sorry, I couldn't open your link mate.
Jedi Mister, dude your collection is very nice, sweet BBG on ESB and awesome Tri Logo Imp Gunner.
Dr Ball, nice Max Rebo band dude.
SOJ, Nice purchases from FF. I've not seen that book before. Loving the AT AT Drivers
CoCoBean, lovely boxed Sand Crawler. Forget about the inserts, get it out on display dude.
Tenebrous, I'm a fan of the ice cubes too. I've got the carbonite block and X-Wings too but also the Death Star, essentially one massive ice cube!
Hoth Rebel, great missed out on FF treat dude. The boxed biker scout blaster is my favourite.
Sublevel Studios, next ticket continuation and awesome looking Die Casts,love the Takara.
Clarkespie&chips, that Squid MOC was the bobby dazzler bargain of the day (with star case!). Nice CAP 2 too!
Jedi Mister again, wow, with that Squid Head you are just one short of a full Palitoy 65 run! Nice.
Grant C, mate you're getting closer! Sweet CCP and WBG dude.
Walkie, top Uzays mate. Did they do a LXW one?
Laurence Dyer, mate I'm so chuffed for you and your recent discoveries. Keep me posted bud, congrats.
Dr Ball MD, crazy off topic purchase which finally reveals your true identity!
Scruffy Do, mate that's an awesome looking Luke, great Jail break dude. Sweet 30back reseal too.
Greedole, oh my goodness that's Palitoy Heaven right there. You have a Luke X-Wing I'd absolutely love to own!! Congrats, they both look fantastic.
Quality run of Dengars, Holgar mate
Conradrithblat, great looking Walrusman mate, nice one

Lovely catching up again guys. I hope to be on the forum on Thursday night to catch up with all of the other recent threads.
These 2 are my most recent treasures;
Marc was great enough to agree on a straight exchange between my Luke Bespin Revenge Proof and this beauty for my focus. Thanks Marc, I appreciate it dude.

61BFDF7F-62CC-4CF0-95AB-362CA9C707B1_zpswq7fgcdq.jpg

Scottie Boy (Dave) had heard that I was after a nice Tri Logo Han Carbonite so he took this to FF. I took it home!! Thanks Dave, I love it.

35F22E9A-5001-4AB4-BF55-0C60A9105404_zps1c2drq72.jpg

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Jez, top marks on the Han trilogo. That's the mintiest minty mint example I've seen. A real beauty and so much better displayed than its weak POTF counterpart.

Awesome trade in the LXW Revenge proof! An essential addition for any serious focus collector.

stormcab

Sith Lord
Today, the planets aligned as father Christmas delivered an early present - a Luke 12 back to finally complete the set. Was an eventful Sunday. Had my eye on this and a 70 grade one on eBay, and was hoping the C7-7.5 condition of this would keep it sensible. I ended up winning for £511, but then the seller warned me he'd spotted a slight curve in the bubble, so could refund the whole thing, or knock £50 off. The curve wasn't detracting from the cards overall condition, so I happily accepted. With £2 delivery it meant this beauty set me back just £463. (The 70 grade eventually went for an eye-watering $1900). Mine was astoundingly good deal for a Luke in this current market. Happy days. I just can't stop looking at it :D :D

Attachments

• IMG_7673.JPG
    IMG_7673.JPG
    196.6 KB · Views: 580

spoons

Grand Master
inzaman said:
Good stuff as always lads :)

Nice additions.

Where do you get these cases as i have two die cast Tie's that i really want cases for?
Thanks

That's got to be the rarest thing here - Inzaman!

You've been a long time gone

There have been loads of great buys since I last looked in - fantastic everyone of them 8)

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
While we're on the subject of stupid AFA grades, here's my new Paploo that arrived today. 75 card apparently :roll: will be liberated as soon as my order of star cases from Iain arrives :)

paploo.jpg

inzaman

Sith Lord
spoons said:
inzaman said:
Good stuff as always lads :)

Nice additions.

Where do you get these cases as i have two die cast Tie's that i really want cases for?
Thanks

That's got to be the rarest thing here - Inzaman!

You've been a long time gone

Ha Ha i have been a long time gone mate. I was gone from 2008 to 2013 as posted here;
http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=3797&start=3675#p242078
We had two children in that time so priorities change etc.

I am back now and actively collecting ROTJ 65 and 77 backs as per my post here;

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=26126

I've had a look round at some of the original members from 2006 and it's good to still see a few of them active on the forums> It is also sad to see a couple are no longer with us.

I will be around far more now as things are finally settling down with the two new Inzaman apprentices (kids!!) and i have a collecting focus.

I also cannot believe i can take my Seven year old lad to see a new Star Wars movie at the cinema, i thought that was it for Star Wars until Disney purchased the rights 8)

rhyfelyser

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Courtesy of Iain. My favourite figure on a POTF card is what dreams are made for. Not keen on the look of Trilogo cards but will eventually get a Luke Jedi version to go with this one and my 77 back.

622d66ee-da40-4e16-bdfc-99cff49142d1_zpsu2qsq4ck.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom