Latest Acquisitions

Jimi Woolley

Padawan
Been a while since I've posted in here. Been picking up a few loosie's for my Imperial Army & also a few complete figures to rob of their weapons to complete the few incomplete figures from the big childhood collection I bought recently. Here's the army (actually added 4 more but not taken a pic yet!)

93439262-8106-4F49-B8C0-4FAEEE4231C2.jpg

Thanks to Jamie Brown (fuzzy buzzy) I've also added a Kenner Droid Factory R2 to go with my Palitoy loose one & the one from my boxed Palitoy Droid Factory

F9975FE3-FD70-4EAF-95AF-B0E081621C41.jpg

jedi_masters

Sith Lord
Supporter
Jez said:
Looks awesome mate. Limelight update soon please!

Limelight update will definitely be coming Jez. Actually need to update all my LL for Yoda, loose and MOC, the MOC one is a big update. Haven't done one in nearly 2 years I think.

Mr. Bob A. Feet

Jedi Knight
My giddiness forgot this is more about vintage and not about fabulous acrylic so removed the post! :oops:

Back on topic and loved the poster Ollie, cool seeing both Jawas in an advert. Can't wait to finish decorating so I can start getting some SW artwork up!

lee gray

Sith Lord
Posted it on FB so might as well post here too.

Just got it back from grading boba fett revenge of the jedi proof card

ukg_85_fett.jpg

Princess Raya

Padawan
Holy smokes Batman!!!

I take 5 short weeks off to cope with the birth of me first born, and this thread has gone nuts! Just finished reading through now. Difficult to pick a favourite with all the Anaheim loot in there, but I think this does it for me most. Love the crazy foreign MOCs.

Mr-shifter said:
Carrying on the South American theme, I picked up this:

33D25BCE-7141-4350-913A-DF6964211D06.jpg

This thing is verging on bootleg. The stumpy little stormtrooper with no foot holes and his square blaster plus the cheaply made card back. The bubble has been stapled to the card and also reinforced with tape. Speaking to people this was common and done by the shops originally selling the figures as the bubbles were prone to falling off.

Finally completing my whistlestop tour around South America, I picked up an example of Brazils finest:

FF8D9A2B-D1C8-4304-9695-FCFAC3AC18F9.jpg

Ben

My ability to keep up with all your purchases might have been impacted by the arrival of the little rugrat, but she's not stopped me from making one or two of my own acquisitions. Have decided I want a run of the first 20 on SW cards with as much foreign variety as poss. I'm also loving all things Japanese and fear this could turn into a side focus. The Takara sculpt 3PO is way cooler than the Kenner version.

20150517_220641a_zps1wlr4iee.jpg

Meccano%20Sand%20Person%207_zpsujtr2v8q.jpg

Thanks to Frank for le person de la sand. (Sorry, I reused your photo - little short on time these days)

Anyway must dash, I hear crying. Not sure if it's the sprog or the wife cos of all the money I've spent... :?

sith-smith

Grand Master
Huge thanks to Mark (SublevelStudios) for this piece. Cheers mate 8)

20150523_120408_zpsepxw2kca.jpg

Normal Lego service will resume shortly! :D

naughtyjedi

Sith Lord
okay.. when it comes to spectacular.. I have nothing.

But a minty Leia Organa with a black gun has (fuzzybuzzy helped me) me in a tizz.. its awesome
leia.jpg

And, something vintage for my Slave Leia (modern ) run (thanks Todd Chamberlain)
leia2.jpg

Welsh_chris

Padawan
Hi guys just got this bib fortuna boxed and sealed hope I haven't paid to much for it after a valuation from u guys the experts can't seem to add photos just after a rough value

poncho

Grand Master
Welsh_chris said:
Hi guys just got this bib fortuna boxed and sealed hope I haven't paid to much for it after a valuation from u guys the experts can't seem to add photos just after a rough value
you need to get a photobucket account or another photo sharing service, there free to upload pictures from your pc, then just link the picture to your post

Latest posts

Top Bottom