Latest Acquisitions

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Love the backing card for the 1st issue R2, one of the best IMO.

Klaatu run looks good too.

Not a very (as in the past couple of weeks) recent acquisition, but I wanted to share. Scouring ebay in the odd hours can pay off...

What's in the box?

DSCN0760.jpg

Newly listed in the US I spot this and bought it now for £100 including the postage and customs charges and had no idea it came with the original catalogue mailer because the listed didn't show a photo of it or mentioned it in the listing. I thought it was a bargain without it anyway so to have it show up within 7 days well packed and in the condition it was in was a massive bonus. The seller just sold handbags so this was a bit of a weird item for them but it was the only thing they has from Star Wars. They said it was an unwanted gift and got stuck in a wardrobe. One of my favourite items.

DSCN0761.jpg

theslider

Sith Lord
Is that the original shipping case for the Laser Rifle? Even if not that is a great pick up for £100 (including all the charges!)

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
theslider said:
Is that the original shipping case for the Laser Rifle? Even if not that is a great pick up for £100 (including all the charges!)

Yes mate, it's what I think is classed as a catalogue mailer. I've seen a 12" Boba Fett in a similar style outer packaging some years ago.

Palifan

Sith Lord
That ESB laser rifle is amazing, your on a roll at the moment for great deals :D

Oh and loved your ESB Palitoy 30 back Leia upgrade from the other day Slider, any plans for an update of your reseal collection?

Ian

skywalker

Jedi Master
@knopie - Love that poster as Jedi is my favourite SW movie and I love the endor scenes especially,, I would love one of those are they rare..?

Also love that rifle, looks great.. :D

spoons

Grand Master
SublevelStudios said:
Love the backing card for the 1st issue R2, one of the best IMO.

Klaatu run looks good too.

Not a very (as in the past couple of weeks) recent acquisition, but I wanted to share. Scouring ebay in the odd hours can pay off...

What's in the box?

DSCN0760.jpg

Newly listed in the US I spot this and bought it now for £100 including the postage and customs charges and had no idea it came with the original catalogue mailer because the listed didn't show a photo of it or mentioned it in the listing. I thought it was a bargain without it anyway so to have it show up within 7 days well packed and in the condition it was in was a massive bonus. The seller just sold handbags so this was a bit of a weird item for them but it was the only thing they has from Star Wars. They said it was an unwanted gift and got stuck in a wardrobe. One of my favourite items.

DSCN0761.jpg

Take a bow son

A beauty at a great price 8)

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
****ing love it Mr. Spoons. I have never seen one in an original shipper and by far the Empire one is harder to find boxed than the 3-Position one on any day. You have given me wood. 8)

spoons

Grand Master
tiefighterboy said:
****ing love it Mr. Spoons. I have never seen one in an original shipper and by far the Empire one is harder to find boxed than the 3-Position one on any day. You have given me wood. 8)

SonOfJango said:
Spoons, that is a bit special. Very nice.

I wish it was mine but its sublevelstudios, I just thought it needed to be on the next page too :D

I enjoyed my wood giving skills for a short while :wink:

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
tiefighterboy said:
Ah....sublevel gave me primary wood then....you secondary.

:D! Nice to know we both contributed to that Todd, eh spoons?! Scary threesome or what!

Cool EV Leon, toughie to find in good nick - what's the arm situation on it? Repaired, untouched or loose?

Leon355

Padawan
SublevelStudios said:
tiefighterboy said:
Ah....sublevel gave me primary wood then....you secondary.

:D! Nice to know we both contributed to that Todd, eh spoons?! Scary threesome or what!

Cool EV Leon, toughie to find in good nick - what's the arm situation on it? Repaired, untouched or loose?

They are glued in place but I'm ok with that.

Top Bottom