Kellerman book

steesh

Padawan
Hi guys really getting into collecting and keen to get a the Kellerman book. Prices seem pretty variable on the bay. What should I be paying for a decent copy? All help appreciated.

itfciain

Grand Master
Theyve gone a bit silly at the moment - I've seen them sell on Ebay for over £100

Reckon you should be looking at the £70-£80 mark if you are patient then I am sure one will come up

Jez

Sith Lord
Hey, i've been after one too but i've been holding out for the long awaited Kellerman Book 2 (Updated edition).

It may be best to be patient. There is enough combined knowledge on this forum to keep me informed, for the time being at least.

coinnut

Jedi Knight
hi i have a shop close to me that i might be able to get it for £75 (NEW not used like the ones on ebay) if they have it in stock PM me if you want me to sort it out for you i dont mind helping out a fellow fan :)

steesh

Padawan
coinnut said:
hi i have a shop close to me that i might be able to get it for £75 (NEW not used like the ones on ebay) if they have it in stock PM me if you want me to sort it out for you i dont mind helping out a fellow fan :)

Cheers PM sent :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom