Jez's Feedback

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Just purchased a Carbonite block to complete my Slave 1. Great comms, well packed, sensibly priced and arrived quickly. Jez is a top guy to deal with- would have no hesitation buying from him again 8)

CBGB

Padawan
Had a great first selling experience with Jez, straightforward with great communication. Instant payment and a smooth transaction. Thanks Jez! :D

scottie_boy

Padawan
Pleased to see that Han Carbonite has found a good home Jez (still hoping I can help you out with something for that Luke X Wing focus!)

Great to deal (& chat) with Jez @ the last FF, instant settlement & smiley faces for both buyer & seller :D

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Just purchased a MOC from this young man- fantastic service from start to finish. Great comms, nice item, fast postage & brilliant packaging. Thanks matey 8)

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
Second purchase from Jez - great comms, fantastic packaging and gorgeous MOC which arrived really quickly. Cheers mate!

lejackal

Grand Master
Absolute pleasure to do business with and expert packing - thanks again and good luck with the house!

Carl

Philbyno1

Jedi Knight
Top guy to deal with,has made my week,shows there's some good people out there,has made my nephew in swedens birthday by his generosity,top top guy!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom