James' stuff

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
aussiejames said:
No where near as nice as your collection weasel, but I don't need a hammer to play with them :lol:

Touche!

Although I do have a load of boxed vehicles lying in the attic. I just haven't looked at them in years. Not as many different types as you do though.

Grant

Sith Lord
James,

Thats a cracking TT Death Star if all the bags are sealed it would be worth sending it in to AFA for the Q grade and selling it for a million pounds.

Grant.

aussiejames

Sith Lord
SDC10343.jpg
SDC10344.jpg
SDC10345.jpg

Some recent additions. Are all the Bandolier straps made in Mexico? The MOCs are Hurricane Katrina survivors & I got the Droids because they were cheap and I never had any as a kid. Thanks again for the clicker Chris_J :wink:
SDC10364.jpg

SDC10349.jpg

LLs?
Tri-Y :lol:
SDC10363.jpg

Bollux

Grand Master
Talking of which, I got this from Han yesterday:

hi chris

its han (ex forum) look mate sorry if i caused hassle but i stand by my guns and like that ozzy bloke all the buyers (bar one other) where well aware of the figure i sold being reseals..anyway iam not going into that as iam sure your as bored as iam about it.... the reason iam writing to you is to ask one last favour ... i have asked someone to post a good bye for me .. could you lock the post before white skinny and his cronnys have a go... i just wanted to say good bye to all that i have respected over the last 3 years... anyway, thanks

Grant

Sith Lord
Even after everything he still shows no remorse... Who would want a good bye from a scammer. It would be slightly different if he made amends for his sketchy behavior and then showed he had some remorse... Possibly then a good bye might be taken more seriously.

F**king Cronny. :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom