Is this Leia real?

tigerham

Sith Lord
Seen this on ebay and noticed, compared to one sold by spencerjb22 on here for same condition for less, that the punch hole is close to the Star Wars writing and also that the top edge is very close to the text at top of card.

Leih.jpg

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thanks

aussiejames

Sith Lord
tigerham said:
, that the punch hole is close to the Star Wars writing and also that the top edge is very close to the text at top of card.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Thanks
punch position and 'cut' of cardback can vary.

PGowdy

Grand Master
I saw this Ham and wondered the same (always doubt!) but after examining the other items he has i decided i thought it was real. I'm no expert tho and i'm not going for it anyway so all the best.

Maybe wait for one or two "looks genuine" comments before diving in.

saber

Jedi Knight
Looks ok mate

Like James said, the punch alters, some off to the side, some more centre. Just a factory thing when they are punched.

The card looks ok also 8)

tigerham

Sith Lord
Ok thanks chaps, gutted I missed out on spencerjb22's Leia :? But couldn't afford the asking price so only myself to blame! :oops:

jaymassive619

Sith Lord
tigerham said:
Ok thanks chaps, gutted I missed out on spencerjb22's Leia :? But couldn't afford the asking price so only myself to blame! :oops:

Spencer had some nice MOC's i managed to get the Palitoy ROTJ Han Solo and Kenner ESB 21 Back Ben MOC and im buzzing there are on the way :)

If only i had more money to spend i would have had a few more!

I was beaten to the punch on a few as well but im really please with the 2 i landed :)

I have to say the SW Leia Original MOC was a great buy!

Jay

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom