Archived Iain's Latest MOC Sale - 21/3 - TO ARCHIVE

itfciain

Grand Master
WOOHOO More cards in people :D

Postage same as always - these are based in the UK so can post direct or through Neil -let me know your preference

First up I have this Droids Series Tig From - not an easy one to find - card is in decent shape and is un punched - there is a crease in the top right corner and some edgewere - the bubble is in good shape, nice and clear and has no dents or dings - there are a couple of rubs on the inside from the figure - I am after £175.00for this one

SAM_8297_zps4rlu9fxr.jpg
SAM_8298_zpshcb5t4zb.jpg

SAM_8299_zpszadgki93.jpg
SAM_8300_zpsz92fcrlz.jpg

Next up is this POTF EV9D9- if iainitfc did AFA Grading then this would be as damn near to a 90 as you would fine - it came from a shipping case (last one annoyingly) and is about as mint as they come - unpunched, lies flat, no edgewear or creasing - bubble is in great shape although it has yellowed - I am after £160.00 - sold for this one

SAM_8301_zpsbew7qjxn.jpg
SAM_8302_zpsvmdtzjsy.jpg

SAM_8303_zpstd8udaro.jpg
SAM_8304_zpstvzjztef.jpg

Next up is this ESB Darth Vader - this is an interesting one - the good points are that he is bloody hard to find - and secondly he has a nice clear bubble - obviously the main blemish is the creasing - and edgwear - the bubble is firmly attached but does have a dent across the top - I am after £90.00 for this one

SAM_8305_zpseykrrfk9.jpg
SAM_8306_zpsppgakcqd.jpg

SAM_8307_zpsji43duat.jpg
SAM_8308_zpsy2h16yy2.jpg

SAM_8309_zpsz37aksuf.jpg

Have this beautiful 21-B - card is in fantastic shape with no creasing and hardly any edgewear - just a spot on the right and a tiny bit of paper loss - bubble is in great shape with no dents or dings and does have a yellow tint - I am after £65.00 - sold for this one

SAM_8310_zpsojnehs6i.jpg
SAM_8311_zpsuwfp11yy.jpg

SAM_8312_zpsb02rhl6v.jpg
SAM_8313_zpstex8s7is.jpg

SAM_8314_zpsqco4l8at.jpg

Next up is this very nice Made in Mexico Lando - the first thing you notice is the beautiful clear bubble - which is in great shape with no dents or dings - card is in good shape too, it has a slight wave and some minimal edgewear but overlall this looks great on display - I am after £60.00 - sold

SAM_8315_zpsht4stjkm.jpg
SAM_8316_zpsmxzjmqxs.jpg

SAM_8317_zpsgrver09h.jpg
SAM_8318_zpsttts0mfd.jpg

OK - so the good points for this one - it is a 12 Back, Grey Hairded Ben - now the not so good points - the Pop has been cut out - right through the card - there is a tear and some creasing around the hanger - and the bubble has a dent and some lifting - still it is a popular card at the moment and for £50.00 - sold it makes a cheap placeholder

SAM_8319_zpsv3l2nn7j.jpg
SAM_8320_zpsskvoozd8.jpg

SAM_8321_zpsvop1fmm4.jpg
SAM_8322_zpsy1kkv9g8.jpg

SAM_8323_zpsoseyjll1.jpg
SAM_8324_zpst16wqahq.jpg

SAM_8325_zpsqesnhqez.jpg

Next up is this very nice POTF B-Wing Pilot - this one came from Tim's collection but as I have a case full of them, I felt I could let this one go ! Card is unpunched and in very good shape - it has very minimal creasing and edgewear - the bubble is in great shape with no dints or dent and some yellowing - I am after £45.00 - sold for this one

SAM_8326_zpsbhb5eezv.jpg
SAM_8327_zpsw0ptp9pm.jpg

SAM_8328_zpsezsaatqf.jpg
SAM_8329_zpsukht7yx2.jpg

I also have this ROTJ Snaggletooth - was planning to put him up at 75 as he isn't an easy one to get on ROTJ, but then I noticed there is a crack at the bottom of the bubble - apart from that he looks great on display - there is a tear in the hanging tab and some very minimal edgewear - apart from the crack in the bubble it has no dents - I am after £40.00 - sold for this one

SAM_8330_zpsgvnruyci.jpg
SAM_8331_zpsm7cicptt.jpg

SAM_8332_zps0tredgtq.jpg
SAM_8333_zpsj2x8ydzy.jpg

SAM_8334_zpskmanum6b.jpg

The last card I have is another from Tim's collection - it is a Trilogo B-Wing Pilot - card is not in the best shape and there is a crack at the top of the bubble - still it is a cheap card at £20.00 - sold

SAM_8335_zpslmnf2bon.jpg
SAM_8336_zpsbnyyzf8u.jpg

SAM_8337_zpshjk3hkqc.jpg
SAM_8338_zpspsjyt41t.jpg

SAM_8339_zpsuqmdy6cj.jpg

OK - now the next lot I have hung onto for a while but do need to clear them out - I will promise hand on heart that none of these have been sent off for any type of U-grading - they have either been purchased like this or the bubbles have broken in transit - hopefully someone can make use of them

First up is this R2-D2 (think we all know what happened to the little fella) - bubble is broken on three sides - card is not is bad shape and obviously the coin is still sealed - I am after £15.00 for this one

SAM_8340_zpsjomzupuu.jpg
SAM_8341_zpsu1ubiktu.jpg

The next three are all in varying degrees of condition -m but have their original bubble partly attached - the Biker Scout has had the POP removed - I am after £5.00 each for these - Chewie is pending

SAM_8342_zpsnohy0qbk.jpg
SAM_8346_zps6ggmgqcc.jpg

SAM_8343_zpssbbdty0l.jpg

SAM_8344_zpsn6olf1ja.jpg

SAM_8345_zpscipmpywd.jpg

Jez

Sith Lord
As usual great stuff Iain. It's nice to know that in a few hours time, all of the lads and Raya in the UK will wake up to see that you have a new thread and will be really keen to see your wares! I can sense the excitement!

I was very tempted with a couple but must be strong and save the cash for Anaheim. I have 2 MOCs to collect there from Todd C and a Leia Hoth from you already, i'm spent.

These won't be for sale for long. All really well priced. The Ben is a great entry 12 back, the B-Wing nearly had me typing "I'll take the B-Wing mate", and the EV9D9 is a stunner.

Wake up boys (and girl)!

Princess Raya

Padawan
[Drool]

Jez, have I become that predictable already?!?!?! :lol:

I have recently come to the conclusion that my collecting needs more of a focus. I can't collect absolutely everything or I will be broke and divorced. But, but, but.... 2-1B and Snaggletooth are both in the shortlist for my focus...

I've also recognised that it would be a bad idea for me to get a taste for 12 Backs. But look at that Ben... How else am I ever going to hold a 12 Back Ben? Alright, he might get cold feet. But for that money I can afford to buy the old man a pair slippers (or an acrylic case) to keep him warm.

At the risk of stating the bleedin' obvious... PM sent... :roll:

itfciain

Grand Master
Hi guys - work up to 17 PMs this morning (bulk of which were about Ben - must have priced him too low :lol: )

All replied to in order - Ben is now sold - to the first person that asked for him - and I have marked the rest that are pending

Appreciate all the kind words

Mr. Bob A. Feet

Jedi Knight
Man if only I would have pulled the trigger on the Droid items that were on sale on ebay the other night Tigg at that price I would have bit your arm off...R2 went for 245 and guy had 6 others at 70 each and no biters...800 for 8 of the line would have been a great deal...damn you precarious bank balance!

Nice items Iain

itfciain

Grand Master
ponchobelt said:
:eek: £50! For the ben 12back. a generous price iain

Judging by the 10 messages I had for him then I think I might have been a bit low :lol: :lol:

Rebel_Runner

Jedi Master
itfciain said:
ponchobelt said:
:eek: £50! For the ben 12back. a generous price iain

Judging by the 10 messages I had for him then I think I might have been a bit low :lol: :lol:
Mate, if I'd seen that earlier you'd have had 11 messages! :lol: that's a great price and for a lovely little start 12 back.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom