I have purchased my first vintage moc

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Taffius said:
StarWarsFan said:
Cazza said:
LOL I purchased ERG MOC last week arrive the other day was well please.

I dont think it will be long before a get a MOC. I am striving to go in at the budget end! :D

Lovely way to start a MOC collection, lambis. IG-88 is a great figure and I particularly like that cardback with the survival kit offer. If I was to start on Kenners that would be the cardback I'd do it with. Good choice all round.

Taffius, there's some great budget pieces out there. For inspiration (if you haven't already done so check out the Under £50 MOC thread:

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=29679&hilit=%C2%A350+bargain

It probably doesn't get as populated as it did at the start but there are still great deals out there. eBay is always the place to find ridiculous bargains. You'll rarely get them on Facebook and whilst you do get bargains at regular auction houses they're more likely to be more expensive and rarer cardbacks.

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Taffius said:

Thanks, will have a look and keep my eyes peeled. Fairs any good for deals?

Hi mate yer have picked up some good buys at toy fairs and car boot sales please see my thread from last year:

http://starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=32593

Crumm

Padawan
Taffius said:
StarWarsFan said:
Cazza said:
LOL I purchased ERG MOC last week arrive the other day was well please.

I dont think it will be long before a get a MOC. I am striving to go in at the budget end! :D

Same here, I only want one carded figure really and that's Luke Jedi Knight. He was my all-out favourite figure as a kid and I vividly remember getting him on Christmas day 1983. I was proper excited to get the figure I had been wanting, needless to say the packaging lasted about 5 seconds :lol:

Would love to get a MOC of him some day, fortunately the prices for him are not as crazy as some of the other "Hero" characters and their variants.

lambis500

Padawan
Thank you everyone for your comments & support.
Sorry I have been quiet,Been working very hard to get my next one,I have my sights set on a bossk,I saw one on echo today & nearly took the plunge!! :D
But I will say,I cannot believe how owning my first vintage moc has made me feel about collecting again.I just want to buy & buy again!! But having cash/family restraints makes it so much more satisfying when a item is added to the collection in a strange way..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom